The 504HD is Manfrotto's latest video fluid head. It is a perfect balance of design and performance. The bridge design improves the head's rigidity and its PAN friction control is fast, simple to fine-tune and protected from knocks. All structural components are made from aluminium, with the PAN axis rotation unit using ball bearings to obtain smooth, totally vibration-free controlled movements that can be directly adjusted using the head's FDS variable friction system. FDS on both the PAN and TILT axes also ensures that the head works perfectly at all temperatures, with all types of equipment and under all loads. Ergonomically improved lever and dial designs combine with the new friction index to give you complete control over the 504HD. The 504HD has been designed to offer a load capacity of up to 7.5kg (16.5lb) making it suitable for a huge range of camera equipment. The CBS counterbalance system has 4 presets for a full range of camera weights (0.2.5kg-5.5lb, 5kg-11lb and 7.5kg-16.5lb). Levelling the head is easy thanks to the 75mm diameter hemisphere and the back-lit bubble level. Two 3/8" threads on the top plate allow accessories (such as monitors and arms) to be directly and securely attached to the head, which helps cut down set-up time, keeps your camera hot shoe free and, saves you from using another clamp. The 504HD is suitable for Manfrotto PRO series video tripods with mid-level or ground spreaders and for carbon fiber single-leg MPRO tripods. Wider, longer platform for your camera and accessories. High rigidity structure delivers maximum response and strength. Ergonomic controls for easy use in all conditions. Easy-link connections for accessories. 4-step counterbalance system ensures a quick set-up with optimal balance. Ball Bearing drag system for precise, smooth movements. Lightweight modern materials for optimum balance of strength and weight.
- Product Type Tripod Head
- Manufacturer Part Number 504HD
- Manufacturer Lino Manfrotto + Co., S.p.A.
- Product Name Pro Video Head 75
- Product Series Pro
- Brand Name Manfrotto
- PRO Series Video Tripods with Mid-level or Ground Spreaders
- Carbon Fiber Single-leg MPRO Tripods
- Material Aluminum
- Weight (Approximate) 6.39 lb
- Height 6.1"
- Load Capacity 16.53 lb
- Attachment Size 0.38" Thread
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.