The Manfrotto 509HD Video Head with 545GB Tripod Legs, Ground Spreader and Padded Bag offers a complete tripod solution for professional video camera systems weighing up to 29 lb (13.1 kg). A 4-step counterbalance mechanism of the 509HD head ensures optimum balance and helps for quick setup. The tripod head features ergonomic adjustments, easy-link connectors and uses light-weight PVC-free materials in its components. Featuring the Bridging Technology with a ball bearing drag system, the tripod head offers professional-quality stability as well as precise, smooth movements.A unique Advance Balancing Recorder feature can record the perfect balanced position for your camera equipment so that the position can be recalled later on. This electronic ABR feature reduces the time needed for setting up and balancing your camera system on the tripod head. The 545GB video tripod legs feature a 2-stage design. Offering a total load capacity up to 55 lb (25 kg), the legs comfortably support the 509HD head and professional camera equipment. Lightweight aluminum construction ensures sturdy built and lightweight (7.7 lb / 3.5 kg) design for a professional video camera tripod. The collars of the tripod legs can be aligned with single tube tripods. The built-in 100 mm interface bowl can be adapted to 75 mm half-ball heads.In conjunction with a floor-level spreader, the 545GB tripod legs offer improved stability. The leg section features quick on-off rubber shoes for better grip o
- Comes in a padded bag for storage and transport
- Complete tripod solution for professional video camera systems
- Tripod Head: 4-step counterbalance mechanism ensures optimum balance and helps for quick setup
- Tripod Head: ABR reduces camera setting up / balancing time
- Tripod Head: Advance Balancing Recorder (ABR) feature can record the perfect balanced position for your camera equipment so that the position can be recalled later on
- Tripod Head: Bridging Technology with a ball bearing drag system, the tripod head offers professional quality stability as well as precise, smooth movements
- Tripod Head: Ergonomic adjustments and easy-link connectors
- Tripod Head: for professional video applications
- Tripod Head: Load capacity up to 29 lb (13.1 kg)
- Tripod Head: Uses light-weight PVC free materials in its components
- Tripod Legs: 2-stage legs
- Tripod Legs: Built-in 100 mm interface bowl can be adapted to 75 mm half-ball heads"
- Tripod Legs: Collars of the tripod legs can be aligned with single tube tripods
- Tripod Legs: Floor-level spreader holds the legs in place and offers improved stability
- Tripod Legs: Lightweight aluminum construction ensures sturdy built and lightweight (7.7 lb / 3.5 kg) design for a professional video camera tripod
- Tripod Legs: Quick on-off rubber shoes for better grip on smooth floors
- Tripod Legs: With total load capacity up to 55 lb (25 kg), the legs comfortably support the 509HD head and professional camera equipment
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.