The high-end video market, comprised of ENG, EFP and studio use, has a new tool with the introduction of the Manfrotto 526 Pro Fluid Video Head. Manfrotto - Manfrotto is now able to provide a top-of-the-line video head that is able to support top weight loads of 35.3 lbs. The 526 offers Manfrotto - Manfrotto's most precise fluid system comprised of three step settings for low, medium and high drag levels (numbered 1, 2 & 3), plus the additional no-drag setting (number 0) for such occasions as snap-pans/tilts. Counterbalance is achieved through the single adjustable spring for camera weights between 17.6 and 33.1 lbs. The 526 utilizes many of the heralded features from the 519, such as a replaceable and removable pan arm rosette, large rubber padded knobs and all the controls (tilt and pan lock, tilt drag) on the left side so they can be easily found as most camera operators of this class work on the left side of the head. The built-in 100mm half-ball adapts to a number of Manfrotto - Manfrotto tripods with a 100mm receiver, allowing the quick leveling of the camera with the aid of the bright leveling bubble. The 526 ships with one pan arm and the long 3272 plate. With a maximum load capacity of 66 lbs, the new Manfrotto 528XB heavy-duty video/movie tripod is built to handle the really heavy loads, and ideal for supporting camera jib arms. Despite its obvious strength, however, a close inspection reveals that this new tripod ffers quite a bit of brains and good looks to go along with its brawn.The 528XB incorporate a fully-adjustable mid-level spreader, which features telescopic ratchet braces that click into place in each of the preset positions for faster deployment. The braces can be immediately set, allowing each leg to be individually positioned for maximum stability. The tripods' wing nut style locking system further ensures its stability once setup is complete. In addition, the built-in 100mm claw ball levels the camera quickly under any conditions, and allows for use of the tripod even with heads not equipped with a half-ball. The 528XB features black stainless steel tubes and aluminum leg extensions. It utilizes a sturdy single-tube leg structure with an adjustable leg spread. The leg spread also incorporates a 30? locked position for faster set-up and greater strength. The MBAG120P has many inovative technical features, top quality materials, and first class construction methods. The quality of the MBAG120P is up to the highest standards you expect from Manfrotto. Asymmetric tapered shape allows you to store the tripod with the head attached. Tripod legs fit comfortably in the narrower end (diameter 20cm - 7.87") and extra space is allowed for the larger volume of the head at the wider end (diameter 23cm - 9"). This also means it's easier to put the tripod and head in the bag, even if the head levers and knobs jut out slightly.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.