Manfrotto Video Kit with 526 Pro Fluid Video Head, 545GB Pro Video Tripod and MBAG100P Tripod Bag, Maximum Height 68", Supports 35 lbs
The Bogen - Manfrotto Video Kit comes with 526 Professional Fluid Video Head which features a replaceable and removable pan arm rosette so if any damage occurs to the side castings, only a small part needs to be replaced; large rubber padded knobs for better grip and all the controls (tilt and pan lock, tilt drag) are located on the left side so they can be easily found. The 526 offers the most precise fluid drag system comprised of three step settings for low, medium and high drag levels (numbered 1, 2 and 3), plus the additional no-drag setting (number 0) for such occasions as snap-pans/tilts. Counterbalance is achieved through an adjustable spring for camera weights between 17.5 and 33 lbs. The built-in 4-inch half-ball adapts to a number of the tripods with a 4-inch receiver, allowing the quick leveling of the camera with the aid of the bright leveling bubble. The 526 comes with one pan arm and the long 357PLV plate. The Manfrotto 545GB is a two stage, twin leg, lightweight aluminum professional video tripod. Due to optimization of the upper and lower collars, the tripod guarantees more torsion rigidity and payload (55 lbs.), plus improved shooting performance. The collars have also been redesigned to be aligned with the single tube tripods. The die cast aluminum crown features a built-in 100mm interface bowl, which can be adapted to a 75mm if needed. The tripod is equipped with floor-level spreader. It comes with quick on-off rubber shoes for better grip on smooth floors. The bag's asymmetric tapered shape allows you to store the tripod with the head attached. Zip extends down the length of the bag, but also fully opens the top end of the bag. The thermoform padding holds the tripod in place in the bag and protects it, especially the head, during transport.
- Bag: Inner pocket holds accessories (such as video head pan bars)
- Bag: Innovative design and style; ballistic nylon, zips and other materials used are of top quality
- Built-in 10mm interface bowl, can be adapted to a 75mm if needed
- Mid-level spreader for improved tripod stability
- New designed collars, integrated in the overall product ergonomics for improved rigidity
- Rubber shoes guarantee a better grip on smooth floors
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.