TheB-Grip EVO Camera Belt Gripisan innovative mount for fastening a DSLR or small video camera to your person.Now you can transport your camera hands-free as you walk or run, without theswinging and jostling that camera straps permit. This is the successor to theoriginal B-Grip; the EVO version features advanced materials, improved safetyfeatures, and extra slots for attaching additional straps.The B-Grip EVO has slots that accept abelt (the included belt or most other belts) or a strap. Simply thread the beltor strap through the B-Grip mount, attach the quick-release plate to your DSLRcamera or compact camcorder, and easily connect the plate to the mount. You'resuddenly able to keep both hands free as you move with your camera attachedfast to your hip, ready for shooting with a flip of the quick-release lever.Add any accessories you want to thecamera ? batteries, a flash, a long lens ? the B-Grip EVO is designed tosupport up to 17.6 lb safely.B-Grip EVO's extra belt/strap loopsaccommodate an additional strap (not included) foradded stability. With a second strap, fasten the low-hanging part the B-Grip'sbase to your leg for a "Han Solo look" that will engender acorresponding measure of rakish confidence in the security of your gearThumbscrew on the baseplate encircled bya removable rubber stopper to prevent your camera coming loose after heavymovement and/or strenuous activityThe B-Grip EVO's WDS (Weight DischargeSystem) is now further reinforced with a fiberglass loaded techno-polymer thatkeeps the weight light and lends an ultra-solid feel of supportEasy-to-use safety thumb lock thatprevents an accidental release of the baseplateQuick-release plate fits most standardDIN 4503-2 tripod headsThe quick-release plate's flip-outpiece creates a larger support base, for stability when you set down the cameraMount a camera on the B-Grip EVO withthe sensor facing upward, and you can easily change lenses in the field usingtwo hands ? without squatting or fumblingB-Grip EVO mount is flat-bottomed, soin a pinch you can use it as a tabletop camera mountMount accepts other straps besides theincluded belt; use a backpack's chest strap, for instanceFront lip of the mount forms a ring, soyou can hang the camera and mount from a wall hook or carry the assembly by thelipManufactured in Europe to exactingstandards, B-Grip EVO is constructed from high-quality materials and willprovide years of reliable service. B-Grip stands behind the product with alimited lifetime warranty
- 17.6 lb Load Capacity
- Belt-Mounted Quick-Release System
- Extra Slots for Additional Straps
- Includes Belt & Quick-Release Plate
- Most Belts & Straps Can Thread the Mount
- No Swinging or Jostling As You Move
- Safety Thumb Lock on Quick Release
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.