The Manfrotto Pro Studio Rail System is a modular overhead lighting suspension system which can be expanded or modified to your requirements. It provides precise positioning of lights with ease and speed, eliminating the clutter of light stands and power cables on the floor. The systems utilize a combination of rails, carriages, telescopic posts and manual spring/cable assisted or motorized pantographs. This is an 4 Pantograph System, for a larger-size studio.
- All components are black, to eliminate unwanted reflections"
- Each pantograph extends from 1'6 inch to 6'6 inch
- Extruded aluminum rails enable efficient utilization of studio perimeter walls and corners for backlighting, drapes and background paper
- Nylon wheels with metal ball bearings ensure safe operation with loads of up to 39.5 lbs
- The colored ring can adjust the pantograph's friction; this will ensure that the load remains stable when set in position, but that it will move smoothly up and down when necessary. It is advisable to use springs to aid raising the pantograph
- The Pantograph supports a load of up to 26lbs suspended from 1' 6 inch to 6' 6 inch using only the friction device, while loads up to a maximum of 40lbs require the use of the optional springs. The pantograph can be adjusted to keep suspended loads