The key feature of the 190X is the ground level adaptor which allows great shooting creativity. Once placed on the top casting and combined with the 4 leg angles, it enables the tripod to reach ultra low positions. The legs of the 190X tripod are fast to extend and adjust, thanks to the Quick Power Lock levers. The QPL lever design also offers more powerful locking of each section, meaning the tripod is more stable and rigid than with traditional lever designs. Intuitive and ergonomic leg angle selectors allow each leg to be independently and solidly set to any of the pre set angles, allowing even greater positioning freedom. The top casting of the 190X has an Easy Link connector to support a photo or video accessory such as a LED light, flash, reflector, or other piece of equipment on an extending arm or bracket, turning the tripod into a practical mobile studio. The new XPRO fluid head is the best choice for photographers wanting to start shooting videos to expand their creativity. Thanks to its body in Aluminum and in Adaptor polymer, it is compact, portable and lightweight, weighing a mere 0.7 kg. The XPRO Fluid head has 2 levels of fluidity to switch between hard and soft fluidity according to the kind of movement preferred and to the kind of gear in use. The quick release system is used to accommodate the 200PL plate so there is no need to use different plates when switching from photo to video. The 190X and the MHXPRO 2W head are made in Italy by Monforte. Technical Specifications: Center Column rapid Center Of Gravity 2.16 in Closed Length 27.17 in Color black Column Tube Diameter 0 63 64 in Front Tilt 60 Degree 90 Degree Leg Angles 25 Degree.46 Degree.66 Degree.88 Degree Leg Sections 3 number Legs Tube Diameter 26. 22.5. 19 mm Material Adaptor and aluminium Maximum Height 66.93 in Maximum Height with Center Column Down 57.09 in Load Capacity 8.82 lbs Weight 6.06 lbs.
- Manfrotto 190X 3 Section Aluminum Tripod with XPRO Fluid Head, 63" Max Height
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.