This Manfrotto MSQ6 adapter allows you to fit the Manfrotto Q6 Top Lock quick release system to an existing photo head. The Top Lock system has been developed to offer photographers a fast, easy to use and very secure camera quick release mechanism suitable for heavy pro equipment. The camera plate clicks into the clamp from above, and as soon as it engages, it triggers a safety pin that stops the plate and camera from sliding out accidentally. Even before the clamp is locked, the camera is securely supported. Made from lightweight aluminum, the clamp has 3 bubble spirit levels (one for each axis of rotation) to facilitate precise framing and help produce straight images in-camera, ensuring the camera's full frame is usable and reducing post-production time. A Q6 Arca-compatible plate is supplied with the adaptor. Spare plates can be purchased separately.
- Three independent bubbles help level the camera against all axes of rotation, ensuring the full frame is usable and also reducing time spent in post-production.
- Easier to use; failsafe support: Top Lock's clamp element allows the camera to be dropped in from above easier than trying to align and slide it in from the side.
- Helps achieve straighter images and more accurate framing in-camera
- It has a safety pin that stops the plate and camera from out of the head
- Lightweight and easy to carry: Made from light aluminum and stainless steel offering weight savings without any performance sacrifices."