The Manfrotto SYMPLA Body Support gets attached under a camera body and gently but securely rests against the underside of the camera to damp and eliminate vibration. The design is a rubber-coated flat bar that can be raised until firmly pressed against the camera. A repositionable ratchet locking lever can be locked to prevent further height adjustment once the appropriate height is reached. If you need greater height ranges, an optional SYMPLA V-Offset can additionally be used.The Body Support is a complement to an L-bracket, which is used as the connection between a camera and its rig when mounting long lenses.
- Rests securely against the underside of a camera, preventing vibration
- Rubber-coated, height-adjustable flat profile/a complement to an L-bracket"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.