Blackhawk Carrying Case for Police Equipment - Black - Nylon, Polymer Interior - Handle, Shoulder Strap - 7.5" Height x 12" Width x 18.5" Depth
This industry-standard bag is equally at home in the cruiser or at your desk. its large main compartment has an adjustable/removable divider and a row of 2"BTS webbing that allows you to customize the bag to suit your needs.
- Constructed of 1000 denier nylon with reinforced stitching for durability
- Full wraparound carry handles for superior weight support
- Two external zippered pouches
- Three external open-top pouches
- Two internal zippered pouches and pen holder slots
- Two external straps to secure a baton or flashlight
- Sides and bottom are reinforced with internal polymer stiffeners
- Adjustable/removable shoulder strap
- Fully padded lid
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number BH-20PE00BK
- Manufacturer Blackhawk Products Group
- Product Name Police Equipment Bag
- Brand Name Blackhawk
- Application/Usage Police Equipment
- Package Contents
- Police Equipment Bag
- Shoulder Strap
- Material Nylon
- Material Polymer Interior
- Color Black
- Height 7.5"
- Width 12"
- Depth 18.5"
- Carrying Options Handle
- Carrying Options Shoulder Strap
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.