The Bell & Howell WP7 Splash camera is a 12 Mega Pixel waterproof digital camera that is easy to use, compact and handheld. It is waterproof to 10 feet so you can take it with you to the beach, in the pool, surfing, skiing, boating and standard every day use. Pictures come out clear and vivid with vibrant colors. It comes with smile shutter, face detection and ant-shake image stabilization. Taking pictures underwater just got a whole lot cooler. Perfect for beach & outdoor activities, snorkeling, swimming pools & waterparks, and skiing & winter sports. With the Bell & Howell waterproof digital still and video camera, high quality videos and pictures are always a click away no matter where you are. Features: Waterproof up to 10 feet Anti shake image stabilization Auto smile shutter Programmed auto exposure Automatic face detection Built-in flash Voice and memo recording Display: 2.4-inch LCD Resolution: 12 megapixels Zoom: 8x digital Video: 640x480 VGA Frames per second: 30fps Memory: No internal memory, Micro SD card (not included) Picture format: JPG Interface: USB 2.0 Power: AAA batteries included Model: WP7 Dimensions: 3.45 inches wide x 2.1 inches high x 0.75 inches deep Weight: 1.0 pounds
- Anti shake image stabilization
- Auto smile shutter
- Automatic face detection
- Built-in flash
- Color: Purple
- Dimensions: 3.45 inches wide x 2.1 inches high x 0.75 inches deep
- Display: 2.7-inch LCD
- Frames per second: 30fps
- Included items: WP7 camera, batteries, hand strap, camera case, instruction manual, image editing software, USB cable
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Memory: No internal memory, Micro SD card (not included)
- Model: WP7
- Picture format: JPG
- Power: AAA batteries included
- Programmed auto exposure
- Resolution: 12 megapixels
- Video: 640x480 VGA
- Voice and memo recording
- Waterproof up to 10 feet
- Weight: 1.0 pounds
- Zoom: 8x digital
|Brand||Bell and Howell|
|Manufacturer||Bell and Howell|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.