Based on the immensly popular Hadley Original, the Hadley Pro has extra features; a carrying handle, a weatherproof zippered back pocket and the facility to accept AVEA pouches. The camera insert is removeable so one day it can be a roomy, well-equipped camera bag; the next it can double as a business case or a slightly posh beach bag. The Hadley Pro will accomodate A4 files and a small laptop computer. In use, we recommend the flap straps are adjusted to length by using the buckle; the Quick Release System, i.e. the teardrop shape d hole which slips over the brass stud, is used for regular opening and closing. This way you will gain maximum benefit from the Q uick Release System. External Dimensions W350 x D120 x H250mm W13,3/4 x D4,3/4 x H9,3/4ins Internal Dimensions W320 x D70 x H225mm W12,1/2 x D2,3/4 x H8,3/4ins Weight: 1.07Kg
- Strong web handle is stitched and rivetted to the main flap. With the shoulder sling tucked inside the bag you have a handsome briefcase.
- The AVEA 3 pouch shown here can easily be attached to one or both sides of the Hadley Pro.
- The back zip is protected from the weather by a waterproof flap with free ends to make opening and closing easy-peasy.
- The Hadley Pro insert being located in place with the press stud
- The Hadley Pro insert is removeable, which makes the bag very flexible. The gap between the insert and the bag can be used to store papers.
- The two front pockets have generous bellows and seperate flaps while the Main flap has the Billingham Quick Release System and adjustable straps for increased loading.