The Blackmagic Audio Monitor provides the finest quality audio monitoring in an incredibly small one rack unit size! Featuring a dual subwoofer design with extra wide range speakers for amazing audio, all backed by a super powerful class A/B amplifier. This precision audio and video monitoring solution includes an advanced 6G-SDI input, as well as balanced XLR analog audio, balanced AES/EBU digital audio and consumer level HiFi audio inputs. The elegant front panel has bright multi colored audio level meters and a built in LCD for monitoring video sources, plus you get an HDMI 4K output for monitoring on larger screens!Monitor Anywhere It's never been easier to put the highest quality audio and video monitoring everywhere you need it. Install Blackmagic Audio Monitor in broadcast racks for monitoring audio on decks, video servers and live transmissions. At the push of a button you can switch between stereo pairs of the SDI input, great for monitoring alternative language tracks. The compact size is perfect for portable flyaway kits and broadcast trucks where space is tight, or in edit and audio post production facilities where precise audio quality is essential!Small Size, Big Sound! The Blackmagic Audio Monitor has been designed using the latest advanced audio analysis technology to create a wide and smooth frequency response curve with crisp highs and powerful deep bass. You get great sounding music, extremely clear voice tracks and all the detail of effects tracks! Blackmagic Audio Monitor is powerful and loud enough to hear your audio in noisy environments, such as broadcast equipment rooms that have a lot of cooling fan noise. Machined Metal Design The machined metal design is attractive as well as extremely strong, which means you get a robust chassis that's vital for better quality sound without rattles and vibrations. The elegant front panel features audio level meters, LCD video monitor and a reliable contact-less volume control, so you never get deterioration and crackling in the audio when adjusted. To select audio pairs, left and right solo, mute and input, there is a built in illuminated keypad and for private monitoring there is a built in headphone socket.Advanced Ultra HD Blackmagic Audio Monitor supports all common SD and HD video resolutions. The 6G-SDI input and HDMI 4K output also supports high resolution Ultra HD 4K. The advanced technology of 6G-SDI is 4 times faster than standard HD-SDI and means you can work at a resolution that's 4 times bigger than 1080HD. You can connect to Ultra HD TVs and projectors with HDMI 4K and you can monitor any of the 16 audio channels on the 6G-SDI input. Use a Big Screen TV for Monitoring! When you're working with SDI video input you can use the Blackmagic Audio Monitor to convert from SDI to HDMI for monitoring with big screen televisions or video projectors. Blackmagic Audio Monitor automatically switches between SD and HD and even Ultra HD 4K. You can monitor in high resolution Ultra HD 4K using the HDMI 4K output with only a single HDMI cable or you can connect a regular HDTV and use the unit's built in Ultra HD 4K to HD down conversion!Dolby Decoding Dolby sound is common in broadcast, film, web streaming and other productions, and the Blackmagic Audio Monitor features a Dolby slot so you can add a Dolby decoder module whenever you need. The Dolby decoder supports Dolby Digital and AC-3 decoding for 5.1 surround sound monitoring from either the 6G-SDI video input or the AES/EBU audio input. To monitor different channels in the decoded 5.1 surround sound source, you can select these easily using the push button controls on the front panel!
- Featuring a dual subwoofer design with extra wide range speakers for amazing audio, all backed by a super powerful class A/B amplifier.
- The two big bright audio level meters on the front panel feature multi colored RGB LEDs under each segment of the VU scale."
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.