Blackmagic Design ATEM Production Studio 4K, 8 Video Input, 6 Video Output, 110-240VAC Input Voltage
Blackmagic Design ATEM Production Studio 4K The Blackmagic Design ATEM Production Studio 4K lets you connect up to 8 SD, HD or UltraHD 4K video cameras, disk recorders and computers for true broadcast quality work. It includes all the features you expect from a professional switcher including chroma key, transitions, media pool, downstream keyers, audio mixer, multi view and the world's first 6G-SDI and HDMI 4K video connections. ATEM Production Studio 4K Features Supports NTSC/PAL/HD/UltraHD 4K @ 10-bit Supports 4K Resolution Over SDI or HDMI 4 x 6G-SDI & 4 x HDMI Inputs (4k/HD/SD) Tri-Sync/Blackburst Ref. Sync Input 8 x Built-in Frame Synchronizers Multiview Monitoring in HD Program Outputs in SD/HD/4K HD 4 x Keyers Total: 3 x Luma, 1 x Chroma Audio: 10 x Input, 2 Channel Mixer Form & Function Ultra HD is four times the resolution of regular high definition video for a massive 3840 x 2160 frame size. Blackmagic Design was the first company in the world to ship products using the new 6G-SDI and HDMI 4K video connections so customers can now purchase a range of products that effortlessly handle Ultra HD. Even when operating in Ultra HD every input of the ATEM switchers includes a full frame synchronizer allowing the use of non genlock sources such as computers. There is also a high definition down converted HD-SDI program output for when the switcher is operating in Ultra HD formats, but a regular HD program feed is required. Elegant Design ATEM Production Studio 4K switchers have an elegant machined aluminium design that's optimized for live production. Designed with the features complex production demands, the elegant front panel includes illuminated buttons for aux switching as well as built in video display for live status! The built in 6G-SDI and HDMI 4K connections mean you get the latest technology for a future proof design that will work for you for years to come. Its compact size means you can install anywhere!Inputs ATEM Production Studio includes advanced 6G-SDI and HDMI 4K inputs that are SD, HD or Ultra HD switchable so you can connect to virtually anything! Every input supports embedded audio mixing and features a frame resynchronizer so you can use sources without genlock such as consumer HDMI cameras or even computers for live PowerPoint presentations! You also get 2 balanced XLR audio inputs for connecting professional mixers and a HiFi audio input for consumer equipment like an iPod. Outputs Get all the outputs you need to record your video master and to broadcast your program to the audience at the event! ATEM includes program and down converted program outputs plus auxiliary outputs allowing clean feeds, perfect for connecting to giant outdoor LED screens, projectors, disk recorders, monitors and broadcast decks! The multi view outputs are 1080i HD so you can use any TV or monitor. You also get a balanced XLR output of your audio mix, which is also embedded into all video outputs. Multi View Monitoring The ATEM Production Studio 4K features built in multi view monitoring so customers can view sources on a single SDI monitor or HDMI TV and multi view includes independent views for program, preview and 8 customizable switcher sources. ATEM Production Studio 4K uses an aviation grade operating system that ensures mission critical reliability, unlike cheap computer based switchers that interrupt video if the computer crashes. With ATEM Production Studio 4K there will still be video output even if one of the control panels loses power or crashes, so the live event is protected from any potential problems.
- Advanced 6G-SDI and HDMI 4K Inputs: ATEM Production Studio 4K can be switched between SD, HD and Ultra HD 4K, so it connects to a wide range of HDMI and SDI cameras! You get 4 6G-SDI and 4 HDMI 4K inputs for up to eight simultaneous live inputs
- Audio Mixer: With built in audio mixing you can use embedded HDMI and SDI audio from your cameras and other video signals as well as external audio from the analog XLR and HiFi audio inputs, without the need for a separate audio mixing desk
- Broadcast Panels: Add an optional ATEM Broadcast Panel for hands on control of the switcher in fast paced and demanding live situations"
- Creative Transitions: Get the same high quality transitions found on regular high definition professional switchers, that now all operate in Ultra HD 4K
- Elegant and Compact Design: The ATEM Production Studio 4K features an elegant machined aluminum front panel that includes buttons to select sources for auxiliary output and a built in LCD that shows the live status of this output
- Elegant Design: ATEM Production Studio 4K features an elegant single rack unit design that contains all video and audio connections
- Extreme Reliability: ATEM Production Studio 4K uses an aviation quality operating system to provide the mission critical reliability that's demanded in broadcast and live production situations
- Incredible Ultra HD 4K: Ultra HD 4K is 4 times the resolution of 1080HD video at a massive 3840 x 2160 frame size! The new super fast 6G-SDI and HDMI 4K video connections effortlessly handle Ultra HD 4K so you can easily connect to equipment using a
- Independent Auxiliary Output: ATEM Production Studio 4K features an independently controllable auxiliary (aux) output that can be fed by any of the switcher's sources or internal signals
- Internal Media Players: ATEM Production Studio 4K includes 2 built in media players that can store up to 20 full resolution Ultra HD 4K still frames with key and fill. All popular image formats, such as PNG, TGA, BMP, GIF, JPEG and TIFF are supported
- Live Production: Go beyond broadcast quality with 4 times the resolution of 1080HD for an experience that will amaze your audience
- Perfect Quality Keying: For the sharpest, most incredible looking effects, ATEM Production Studio 4K features fully digital broadcast video quality. You get 10-bit color precision combined with the incredible resolution of Ultra HD 4K, so you get the
- Professional Broadcast Panels: When you want fast direct control of your switcher during extremely busy live production, it's easy to add an optional dedicated hardware ATEM Broadcast Panel to your switcher
- Professional Live Coverage: Push the standards of live content production beyond broadcast quality! Ultra HD 4K cameras, projectors and super large screens at live events are new opportunities for content creation
- Software and Hardware Control: ATEM Production Studio 4K includes the beautifully designed ATEM Software Control Panel for both Mac and Windows that gives you complete control of your switcher from a laptop or desktop computer
- Software Control Panel: For the ultimate in portability you get a beautifully designed ATEM Software Control Panel for both Mac and Windows included free with ATEM Production Studio 4K
- Software Control: Get complete control of your switcher even with a laptop using the beautifully designed ATEM Software Control Panel software
- The built in multi view lets you monitor the switcher's video inputs on a single SDI monitor or HDMI TV! Even when operating in Ultra HD 4K you can still use a commonly available HD monitor or television because the multi view output will automatical
- There are six video outputs, including three program, two multi view and one independent auxiliary output! Use the program and auxiliary outputs to connect to giant outdoor LED screens, projectors, monitors and easily switch between SD, HD and Ultra
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.