Broadcast and Consumer Connections Blackmagic Design ATEM Camera Converter gives you everything you need for cameras in live production with a single converter! Connect your camera's SDI or HDMI outputs for conversion to optical fiber, while your switcher program feed can be fed back via optical fiber for camera monitoring. ATEM Camera Converter includes an internal battery, talkback, tally, and microphone inputs! Optical Fiber Link Optical fiber is the perfect connection because it's used in computer networking and is common, affordable and easy to purchase! ATEM Camera Converter uses a single mode optical fiber pair with LC type connectors, so you get the freedom to connect your cameras up to 147,000 feet or 45KM from your switcher! That blows away the 300 feet limitation of SDI cable, so you can place cameras close to the action! Optical fiber is low cost, thin, and lightweight, plus is fully compatible with broadcast optical fiber SDI products. Includes Talkback In live production it's critical for your camera operators to talk to the switcher operator so you can work as a team! ATEM Camera Converter includes talkback using low cost PC headsets or iPhone-compatible headphones, so each camera can communicate with the director at the switcher. ATEM Camera Converter talkback works by embedding the microphone audio into channels 15 and 16 of the camera optical fiber video output and listening to channels 15 and 16 of the optical fiber input on the headphones. You even get press to talk PTT and headphone level buttons on the keypad! Battery or AC Powered ATEM Camera Converter includes a standard 12 volt input that supports operation up to 30 volt DC. That let's you use a wide range of power sources or even a car battery! You get a built in battery that lasts for hours and is recharged when plugged into a power supply. The 12V power connection uses a standard connector, so if you lose your power supply you can simply purchase one from any electrical retailer. If your power connection ever fails during a live event, the internal battery is automatically used to keep the ATEM Camera Converter operating! It's just like a built in UPS! Built In Tally Now you can clearly see when your cameras are "on air"! ATEM Camera Converter uses an open standard tally packet in the SDI output on any ATEM switcher to illuminate 2 built in tally LEDs! All you need to do is connect the ATEM switcher's program output to the ATEM Camera Converter via the return optical fiber feed! Then simply select the camera number via USB software or using the camera number button on the keypad. If you have external monitoring plugged into the HDMI or SDI outputs, you can even display a red tally border on your monitor! Belt Clip or Camera Mount When you need to move around, ATEM Camera Converter is perfect because it moves with you! With an integrated belt clip, you can simply snap it onto your belt, connect the cables, and move around with ease. If you're using a tripod, it's easy to strap ATEM Camera Converter onto the tripod beside your camera. When your camera is located in remote locations without power, the built in battery will keep you going for hours! Or, when power is available, plug in the power and use the internal battery as a built in UPS!
- Built-in button pad allows you to control power, microphone level, talkback and video and battery indicators
- Can be attached to the belt for portability
- Can be connected to any power source or a car battery using the 12V power connection
- Can be mounted onto a tripod with the help of a camera mount
- Can be used at remote locations when the cameras are placed at far-off locations
- Can be used for applications such as concerts, sporting events, lecture theaters, houses of worship, surveillance, or any remote camera location"
- Can withstand bumps and shocks without breaking
- Enables extension of SDI (serial digital interface) / HDMI cameras to distances up to 28 miles (45km) via optical fiber link
- Featured Talkback function allows the switcher operator to co-ordinate with camera operator via PC headsets or iPhone-compatible headphones
- Features an integrated belt clip
- Features microphone inputs for audio capability
- Illuminates the 2 tally LEDs using open standard tally packet in the SDI output by connecting the switcher's program output to the ATEM Camera Converter via optical outputs
- Made of aircraft-grade aluminum
- Optical fiber input can be connected to the switcher program feed to convert to SDI/HDMI outputs for monitoring
- SDI/HDMI outputs can be switched between return program and camera input for monitoring
- Talkback function listens to channels 15 and 16 of the optical fiber input on the headphones by embedding microphone audio into channels 15 and 16 of the camera optical fiber video output
- You can connect your camera to the SDI/HDMI inputs to convert videos to optical signals
- You can select the camera number using the USB software or by camera number button on the keypad
- You can update converters firmware via a USB port
- You can view red color tally on the monitor by connecting external monitoring to the HDMI/SDI outputs
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.