Broadcast H.264 files live with ATEM Television Studio! Blackmagic Design's ATEM Television Studio is the world's first live production switcher that combines a professional switcher with a broadcast quality H.264 encoder! That means you get live multi-camera production and broadcast encoding for the Internet all in one unit! ATEM Television Studio is so easy to use you don't even need to be a video professional to use it! Just plug in any HDMI or SDI camera and you are live! You can even use low cost consumer HDMI HD cameras! Internet Broadcasting! With the Internet becoming the television transmitter for all of us, now ATEM Television Studio lets you do live production and simultaneously generate H.264 files for the web, all in real time. The moment your event is finished, your encoded file is ready for distribution! Imagine covering events that previously could never justify the cost of a professional multi-camera production, such as local government meetings, school productions, local sports, car racing, concerts, weddings, bands, communities, air shows and many more! Built to Perform ATEM Television Studio might be small, but it's packed with professional power! ATEM includes all the same features as the most powerful switchers used in broadcast, and is not "dumbed down." This means you get professional results, and a familiar M/E style of operation. ATEM is affordably priced because you can get started with only the switcher chassis and a software based control panel! Then when it's time to add dedicated hardware control, you get only the best because ATEM uses premium quality switches, faders and joysticks that are normally only found on the most expensive switchers available. ATEM even uses an FAA certified operating system for a true broadcast grade switcher! Built in H.264 Encoding! The Internet is becoming the television transmitter for all of us, and ATEM Television Studio is more than a live production switcher, it's also an encoder! You get production as well as distribution technology all packed into an incredibly portable 1 rack unit size! More Connections ATEM Television Studio is a professional broadcast SDI switcher that also includes loads of HDMI connections so you can start affordably with consumer HDMI cameras. Unlike other switchers, every single video input features an automatic frame re-synchronizer, so you can plug in any device and it always works! Multi View Monitoring Now you can save thousands of dollars on camera monitoring with ATEM's built in multi view. Multi view allows 10 channels of video to be displayed on a single HDMI television or monitor. You can also customize labels and set safe area markers on the preview display. Multi view includes tally so on-air sources have red borders and preview sources have green borders. ATEM multi view is as simple to use as connecting a single HDMI monitor, so you get the perfect portable solution! Incredible Features You simply get more features with ATEM! You get an upstream keyer, with chroma, pattern, shaped and linear keying. You also get 2 downstream keyers and independent fade to black. This powerful feature set means you can produce true professional broadcast style live productions! When you're on the move, the built in multi view monitoring totally eliminates monitoring costs! Nothing beats ATEM for creative features, quality and affordability!
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.