Take SDI converters wherever you need to work! Blackmagic Design's features a rechargeable battery and are amazingly versatile, letting you work on location without external power! Now you can get the highest quality 3 Gb/s SDI conversion everywhere you go. Battery Converters are available in either HDMI to SDI or SDI to HDMI models, and support a huge range of video formats up to 1080p60 HD. Each converter automatically switches between SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI standards and supports embedded SDI and HDMI audio. Battery Converters also feature a super tough design that's perfect for outside broadcast and live events! Protected Recessed Connections Battery Converters give you the freedom to work in remote locations, on outdoor sets or at live events and still get the highest quality SDI conversion. Extending HDMI cable lengths during live production is easy as you can add a Battery Converter HDMI to SDI and use long SDI cables for your cameras. Use TVs as monitors on location with a conveniently hidden Battery Converter SDI to HDMI for amazing full HD resolution monitoring! The internal battery means your video is always protected from power outages or disconnections! Built-in Battery Power The built-in lithium-ion polymer battery provides more than two hours of charge and, when you need to, you can power or recharge the unit easily from any 12V source. An LED indicates the battery charge level. The battery can be recharged while the converter is in use, so you can work continuously when connected to a power source. You get a DC power supply that includes adapters for international power sockets. Latest SDI Technology Battery Converters feature the latest 3 Gb/s SDI technology with low jitter so you can use long SDI cable lengths and maintain perfect video quality. Automatic detection of SD/HD video formats means you don't have to waste time reconfiguring your converter, even if you change the input signal. Both Battery Converter models support embedded SDI and HDMI audio so you get perfect digital video and digital audio quality. Super Tough Design The compact design fits into the palm of your hand, yet is strong enough to be run over by a truck and keep working! Each Battery Converter is machined from aircraft grade aluminium and, like Mini Converter Heavy Duty models, features scratch resistant laser etched labeling and non slip rubber feet. Battery Converters pack an enormous number of features and the highest 3 Gb/s SDI technology into a tiny design that fits easily into any camera bag!
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.