The Blackmagic Cinema Camera MFT features passive Micro Four Thirds lens mount, so you now have an even greater choice of lens options when shooting. The Blackmagic Cinema Camera MFT model supports any Micro Four Thirds with manual iris & focus, & is also easily adapted to other lens mounts such as PL via third party adapters. The ability to use third party adapters to allow other types of lens mount is due to the Micro Four Thirds lensmount being much closer to the image sensor & allowing space for adapters to other lens mounts. Blackmagic Cinema Camera MFT includes a super wide 13 stops of dynamic range, large 2.5K sensor, a built in SSD recorder that has the bandwidth to capture open standard CinemaDNG RAW, Apple ProRes & Avid DNxHD files, a built in capacitive touch screen for direct metadata entry, standard jack audio connections, built in high speed Thunderbolt connection, 3 Gb/s SDI output, a refrigerated sensor for low noise, & is fully compatible with an even wider range of extremely high quality Micro Four Thirds mount lenses, plus other lenses such as PL mount lenses via common third party adapters. Blackmagic Cinema Camera MFT also includes a full copy of DaVinci Resolve for color correction and Blackmagic UltraScope software for waveform monitoring. This means the user can simply plug into Thunderbolt laptop & run UltraScope to get full waveform monitoring scopes on set! One of the most important features of the camera is its
- Blackmagic Cinema Camera MFT is identical to the Blackmagic Cinema Camera EF model.
- Built in SSD allows high bandwidth recording of RAW video and long duration compressed video.
- Capacitive touch screen LCD for camera settings and slate metadata entry.
- Compatible with extremely high quality Micro Four Thirds lenses and other mounts via adapters.
- High resolution 2.5K sensor allows improved anti aliasing and reframing shots.
- Includes a full copy of DaVinci Resolve 9.0 color grading software."
- Includes no custom connections. Standard jack mic/line audio in, BNC 3 Gb/s SDIout, headphone, high speed Thunderbolt I/O technology, LANC remote control and standard DC 12-30V power connection.
- Open file formats compatible with popular NLE software such as CinemaDNG 12 bitRAW, Apple ProRes and Avid DNxHD. No custom file formats.
- Super wide 13 stops of dynamic range allows capture of increased details for feature film look.
- Supports 2.5K and 1080HD resolution capture in 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97 and 30 fps.
- Thunderbolt connection allows direct camera capture via included Media Express software and supports live waveform monitoring via the included Blackmagic UltraScope software.