Capture and Playback with Thunderbolt 2 Speeds!Blackmagic Design's award winning UltraStudio 4K, is an attractively designed rack mount capture and playback device based on the blazingly fast Thunderbolt 2 technology developed by Intel. Featuring a machined aluminum front panel with an integrated color LCD as well as fast to use video and audio input buttons, the UltraStudio 4K 2 with Thunderbolt 2 is attractive so it's perfect for desktop as well as rack mount use. The rear panel includes virtually every type of video and audio connection that exists including 6G-SDI, HDMI 4K, analog component/s-video/composite, as well as balanced analog and AES/EBU digital audio. That means customers can connect to all decks, cameras, monitors and more.Now with the incredible 20 Gb/s speed of Thunderbolt 2, the UltraStudio 4K has even more bandwidth to work with higher quality video and frame rates. Now you'll will be able to capture and playback Ultra HD 4K YUV video at 60 frames per second and Ultra HD 4K RGB video at 30 frames per second via the advanced 6G-SDI video connections. The Thunderbolt loop thru allows connection of up to 6 devices, so customers can connect fast disk arrays for massive amounts of video storage with a single Thunderbolt connection to their computer.UltraStudio 4K handles virtually every television format, featuring 6G-SDI connections that instantly switch between SD, HD, Ultra HD and 4K making it the ideal solution for all post production and broadcast users when working on design, editing, paint, color correction and visual effects tasks. UltraStudio 4K is also perfect for 3D workflow as it features both interleaved/side by side and dual stream capture and playback. Interleaved 3D allows the left and right eye to be interleaved as fields into a single video connection and file, so customers can edit using current editing software.UltraStudio 4K w/ Thunderbolt 2 Features:Dual Link 6G-SDI compatible with SD, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI, to support SD, HD, Ultra HD up to 60p and 4K.Compatible with Mac OS X computers with Thunderbolt 2 and Thunderbolt.SDI inputs include full SDI re-clocking for capture from poor quality SDI sources.HDMI in and out, supports SD and HD formats up to 1080p60, frame packing 3D, Ultra HD and 4K.Component analog in and out.Component analog switches to s-video and composite. 2 channel balanced analog audio in and out. Additional RCA HiFi audio in.2 channel AES/EBU unbalanced audio in and out.Timecode in and out on XLR connectorsGenlock/tri-sync input.Sony compatible RS 422 deck control.Supports uncompressed 8/10 bit and compressed video capture and playback.Supports Ultra HD and 4K capture and playback using new Dual Link 6G-SDI or Dual Link 3G-SDI connections and HDMI.Capture/playback of side by side, line by line, top and bottom and frame packing 3D via HDMI.Capture/playback of side by side, line by line, top and bottom and dual stream 3D via SDI.Includes hardware up down and cross conversion on playback.Includes hardware SD and HD keying.Supports Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer 7, Adobe Premiere Pro CC6, Adobe Photoshop CC6, Adobe After Effects CC6 , DaVinci Resolve and more.Includes free developer SDK.Supports free DaVinci Resolve Lite software.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.