Hollywood's most powerful color correction! The Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Software for Mac and Windows is the world's most advanced color correction as a software only solution compatible with high performance GPU cards and off the shelf control panels including the Tangent Devices Element, JL Cooper Eclipse CX and the Avid Artist Color control panels. This software includes 32-bit float YRGB processing for all effects, power windows, tracking, primaries and secondaries and 3D object tracker. Great first color correction solution when you are working heavily in SD and HD! Version 10 Features Expanded application interoperability using your favorite programs Redesigned user interface for faster workflow New streamlined project import, export and selection workflow Scrubbable media thumbnails to speed up shot selection True Real Time: DaVinci Resolve smashes this limitation because it lets you add extra GPU cards or even clusters of multiple computers for super computer power! Wide Camera Support Grade direct with CinemaDNG RAW files, ARRI Alexa RAW files, RED One, EPIC and Scarlet R3D files with premium de-bayer including 5K, monochrome and HDRx with image blend. Also supported is Cineform, Cineform 3D, Phantom, GoPro, Canon C300, C500 and 1D, 5D, 7D and Sony F65/F55/F5 RAW and XAVC and many more! Incredible tools: Unlimited Grades, Primaries, Secondaries, Optical ReFraming, 3D Object Tracking, Live Grading, Image Stabilization, High Dynamic Range, RGB Mixing, Custom Curves, Custom HSL Curve Grading, Power Windows, Grouped Clip Grading, Dynamic Timeline, Color Decision Lists, Gallery Stills and Grades, MetaData Management, Export 3D LUT from Grade, Copy and Paste Grades, Safe Area Markers, Blanking Presets and more! Support more file formats No other system handles more types of file formats so you can grade virtually anything a client brings through the door! DaVinci Resolve allows full unlimited grading of raw RED, ARRI and Sony files in real time so youre not limited by rendering before grading. Choose from a huge range of file formats including CinemaDNG, DPX, CIN, QuickTime, DNxHD and native RAW files with full de-bayer all in real time. You can even work with TIFF, JPEG, TGA and BMP and multi channel audio! Superior 3D Tools DaVinci Resolve has a powerful 3D toolset for advanced jobs. DaVinci Resolve allows real time concurrent grading and display of stereoscopic 3D timelines, as well as side by side, line by line, checkerboard and anaglyph comparison between eyes. DaVinci Resolve also includes the most advanced automatic 3D alignment tools to remove slight errors between cameras on 3D rigs at the push of a button. DaVinci Resolve features a massive 3D toolset that makes stereoscopic 3D grading easy! 4K Grading and Monitoring DaVinci Resolve for Mac, Windows and Linux offer Ultra HD 4K monitoring when combined with the DeckLink 4K Extreme video card. With DeckLink 4K Extreme and an Ultra HD 4K projector or monitor, your DaVinci Resolve grading suite offers the highest quality grading and display in the industry, so you can see every subtle detail of your grade on any screen size.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.