The Blackmagic Design HDLink Pro is an external device that can be used to display SD-SDI or HD-SDI video on a standard DVI-D computer display. It features a BNC input, BNC active loop through output and a dual-link DVI port for video. The HDLink Pro also features six unbalanced RCA audio outputs for monitoring. The HDLink Pro supports both Windows and Mac computers. The Mac software is a universal binary, so it will run natively on PowerPC and Intel Macs. Its compact design combined with full-resolution HD makes it perfect for the studio, edit suite, telecine or even location video shoots.
- 2K Feature Film Monitoring: The HDLink Pro model introduces the new 3 Gb/s SDI so you can connect to any device that supports 2K via SDI playback such as Blackmagic Design's Multibridge Eclipse
- A Perfect Match for the Telecine Suite: Telecine suites are one of the most demanding monitoring environments and have been the exclusive domain of large grade-1 CRT monitors
- Analog Audio Monitoring Output: Audio outputs are de-embedded from the SDI input and then converted to analog at an incredible 24 bit. Audio is output on RCA connectors so you can easily connect to standard HiFi systems
- Big Screen Cinema Style Monitoring: Clients love good quality monitoring and HDLink is ideal for client monitoring because of its new HDMI support. HDLink's HDMI support allows you to digitally connect to a wide range of consumer televisions, large screen plasmas and video projectors
- Color Management via 3D Lookup Tables: For matching LCD display colorimetry and simulating various types of film stocks, HDLink includes 1D RGB lookup tables, while the HDLink Pro model features more advanced 3D lookup tables
- Full Resolution HD Monitoring: HDLink connects SDI video directly to any supported DVI-D or HDMI based LCD computer monitor for incredible true HDTV resolution video monitoring
- Ideal Edit Suite Monitoring: HDLink is perfect because it's digital direct to the LCD screen for full resolution HD display, that's much better than a CRT! Unlike SDI input cards on CRT monitors, HDLink will let you change between standard definition and HD instantly
- Standard Definition or HDTV: HDLink supports all SDI based formats from standard definition NTSC/PAL to HD-SDI 1080 and 720. With HDLink you'll get the best image quality possible with format compatibility guaranteed years into the future
- Supports Most LCD Displays: HDLink supports all DVI-D and HDMI based digital computer displays. For 1080 and 720 HDTV formats, a 1920x1200 (16:10) resolution display is recommended. However, if you're working in 720 HDTV formats only, then a lower cost 1280x800 resolution display is recommended
- Video Assist on Location: A large 23" LCD panel makes the perfect viewing environment on-set. If you're doing the highest budget feature film, or a quick corporate video shoot your crew will love viewing on a large monitor
- World's Highest Quality 4:4:4 Video: HDLink is the world's first full HDTV resolution 4:4:4 monitoring solution that supports both standard definition SDI, HD-SDI and new Dual Link HD-SDI 4:4:4 for full resolution color monitoring
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.