Eliminate the high cost of HDTV monitoring with HDLink The Blackmagic Design HDLink Pro 3D DisplayPort is the world's first SDI monitoring solution for deep bit depth DisplayPort monitors now supports full 3D stereoscopic and HDMI 3D frame packing! Get the highest quality in both 4:2:2 and 4:4:4.Perfect for SD, HD and feature film 2K monitoring, HDLink Pro supports 1.62 and 2.7 Gb/s DisplayPort monitors with 1, 2 and 4 lanes as well as DVI and HDMI monitors with an adapter. HDLink Features Cross Platform Configuration: If you're a broadcast engineer running Windows or a creative designer and editor running Mac OS X, you can still run your favorite computing platform. HDLink Utility runs on both Windows and Mac OS X connecting via USB 2.0, so you don't have the complexity of little switches for setup. HDLink Utility automatically finds your USB connected HDLink, and features a standard application interface with settings via simple pop-up menus. Upload Lookup Tables: HDLink Utility allows you to upload gamma lookup tables, which can then be loaded into HDLink via USB. Settings and look up tables stay saved in non volatile memory, so every time you power cycle your HDLink the settings stay the same. Factory defaults can easily be restored and gamma tables copied and saved as files. Although HDLink comes color calibrated, lift, gain and gamma adjustments are provided to allow color matching of LCD panels. Lookup tables for Panasonic cine-gamma are also provided which are perfect for on-location film shoots. Special Settings Make Life Easier: Just because you're using a low cost LCD computer monitor doesn't exclude you from some of the great CRT features you've had in the past. HDLink Utility now features an exciting Blue Only settings that lets you check chroma phase and see noise in the blue channel. Simply select on and off as you need it. For users that need a 'CRT look', HDLink Utility now includes a customizable field emulator. Because LCD monitors use progressive display, a field emulator processes video to emulate the effect of field based scanning on CRT monitors. That helps display field movement that can normally only be seen on CRT monitors. One Minute Firmware Updates: HDLink Utility lets you update firmware in a snap. Whenever you download new software releases from the Blackmagic Design website, HDLink automatically checks your firmware and asks if you would like to update to the newer version. Blackmagic Design's engineering team are constantly working on new updates and features, so you won't want to miss the latest updates. Exciting updates such as HDMI support have allowed older HDLink's to gain exciting new features, all at no cost! Full Resolution HD Monitoring HDLink connects SDI video directly to any supported DVI-D and DisplayPort based LCD computer monitor for incredible true HDTV resolution video monitoring. HDLink includes 3 Gb/s SDI for high resolution 2K film monitoring when connected to a large 30 inch DVI or DisplayPort display. With every individual pixel in the HD or 2K SDI connection digitally mapped directly to the pixels of the LCD display, you get a perfect digital-to-screen pixel for pixel HDTV or 2K display. Connect any HDMI television or video projector to HDLink for cinema style monitoring! Even large 23 inch CRT based monitors can't display the full resolution of the HD-SDI signal, but with HDLink you see every pixel in the HD signal, so you'll always see a perfect image.
- 3D SDI Monitoring: Now HDLink Pro supports 3D monitoring for the latest 3D production workflows! HDLink Pro 3D lets you display both dual stream as well as interleaved 3D inputs and then display them on any compatible 3D DVI display or HDMI television.
- Analog Audio Monitoring Output: Audio outputs are de embedded from the SDI input and then converted to analog at an incredible 24 bit. HDLink supports 6 channels out allowing easy monitoring of 5.1 surround sound audio.
- Built in Optical Fiber: The HDLink Optical Fiber model is the world's first broadcast monitoring solution with built in optical fiber SDI connections.
- Color Management via 3D Lookup Tables: For matching LCD display colorimetry and simulating various types of film stocks, HDLink Pro model features more advanced 3D lookup tables.
- Full Resolution HD Monitoring: HDLink connects SDI video directly to any supported DVI-D and DisplayPort based LCD computer monitor for incredible true HDTV resolution video monitoring.
- Standard Definition, HDTV or 2K: HDLink supports all SDI based formats from standard definition NTSC/PAL to HD-SDI 1080 and 720 and even 2K film resolution when used with DVI displays.
- Supports both DVI and HDMI: HDLink supports all DVI-D and DisplayPort based digital computer displays and also includes HDMI video support. HDMI supports video at 1080i/50, 1080i/59.94 and 720p/59.94 on any HDMI device.
- Supports LCD Displays: HDLink supports DVI-D and DisplayPort based digital computer displays.
- World's Highest Quality 3 Gb/s SDI in 4:4:4: HDLink introduced the world's first full HDTV resolution 4:4:4 monitoring solution that supports both standard definition SDI, HD-SDI and HD-SDI 4:4:4 for full resolution color monitoring. HD-SDI 4:4:4 features twice the color resolution.