Blackmagic Design HDLink Pro 3D Displayport, DVI/HDMI Monitoring, 6 Channels RCA Analog Audio Out, 3
Eliminate the high cost of HDTV monitoring with HDLink The Blackmagic Design HDLink Pro 3D DisplayPort is the world's first SDI monitoring solution for deep bit depth DisplayPort monitors now supports full 3D stereoscopic and HDMI 3D frame packing! Get the highest quality in both 4:2:2 and 4:4:4.Perfect for SD, HD and feature film 2K monitoring, HDLink Pro supports 1.62 and 2.7 Gb/s DisplayPort monitors with 1, 2 and 4 lanes as well as DVI and HDMI monitors with an adapter. HDLink Features Cross Platform Configuration: If you're a broadcast engineer running Windows or a creative designer and editor running Mac OS X, you can still run your favorite computing platform. HDLink Utility runs on both Windows and Mac OS X connecting via USB 2.0, so you don't have the complexity of little switches for setup. HDLink Utility automatically finds your USB connected HDLink, and features a standard application interface with settings via simple pop-up menus. Upload Lookup Tables: HDLink Utility allows you to upload gamma lookup tables, which can then be loaded into HDLink via USB. Settings and look up tables stay saved in non volatile memory, so every time you power cycle your HDLink the settings stay the same. Factory defaults can easily be restored and gamma tables copied and saved as files. Although HDLink comes color calibrated, lift, gain and gamma adjustments are provided to allow color matching of LCD panels. Lookup tables for Panasonic cine-gamma are also provided which are perfect for on-location film shoots. Special Settings Make Life Easier: Just because you're using a low cost LCD computer monitor doesn't exclude you from some of the great CRT features you've had in the past. HDLink Utility now features an exciting Blue Only settings that lets you check chroma phase and see noise in the blue channel. Simply select on and off as you need it. For users that need a 'CRT look', HDLink Utility now includes a customizable field emulator. Because LCD monitors use progressive display, a field emulator processes video to emulate the effect of field based scanning on CRT monitors. That helps display field movement that can normally only be seen on CRT monitors. One Minute Firmware Updates: HDLink Utility lets you update firmware in a snap. Whenever you download new software releases from the Blackmagic Design website, HDLink automatically checks your firmware and asks if you would like to update to the newer version. Blackmagic Design's engineering team are constantly working on new updates and features, so you won't want to miss the latest updates. Exciting updates such as HDMI support have allowed older HDLink's to gain exciting new features, all at no cost! Full Resolution HD Monitoring HDLink connects SDI video directly to any supported DVI-D and DisplayPort based LCD computer monitor for incredible true HDTV resolution video monitoring. HDLink includes 3 Gb/s SDI for high resolution 2K film monitoring when connected to a large 30 inch DVI or DisplayPort display. With every individual pixel in the HD or 2K SDI connection digitally mapped directly to the pixels of the LCD display, you get a perfect digital-to-screen pixel for pixel HDTV or 2K display. Connect any HDMI television or video projector to HDLink for cinema style monitoring! Even large 23 inch CRT based monitors can't display the full resolution of the HD-SDI signal, but with HDLink you see every pixel in the HD signal, so you'll always see a perfect image.
- 3D SDI Monitoring: Now HDLink Pro supports 3D monitoring for the latest 3D production workflows! HDLink Pro 3D lets you display both dual stream as well as interleaved 3D inputs and then display them on any compatible 3D DVI display or HDMI television.
- Analog Audio Monitoring Output: Audio outputs are de embedded from the SDI input and then converted to analog at an incredible 24 bit. HDLink supports 6 channels out allowing easy monitoring of 5.1 surround sound audio.
- Built in Optical Fiber: The HDLink Optical Fiber model is the world's first broadcast monitoring solution with built in optical fiber SDI connections.
- Color Management via 3D Lookup Tables: For matching LCD display colorimetry and simulating various types of film stocks, HDLink Pro model features more advanced 3D lookup tables.
- Full Resolution HD Monitoring: HDLink connects SDI video directly to any supported DVI-D and DisplayPort based LCD computer monitor for incredible true HDTV resolution video monitoring.
- Standard Definition, HDTV or 2K: HDLink supports all SDI based formats from standard definition NTSC/PAL to HD-SDI 1080 and 720 and even 2K film resolution when used with DVI displays.
- Supports both DVI and HDMI: HDLink supports all DVI-D and DisplayPort based digital computer displays and also includes HDMI video support. HDMI supports video at 1080i/50, 1080i/59.94 and 720p/59.94 on any HDMI device.
- Supports LCD Displays: HDLink supports DVI-D and DisplayPort based digital computer displays.
- World's Highest Quality 3 Gb/s SDI in 4:4:4: HDLink introduced the world's first full HDTV resolution 4:4:4 monitoring solution that supports both standard definition SDI, HD-SDI and HD-SDI 4:4:4 for full resolution color monitoring. HD-SDI 4:4:4 features twice the color resolution.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.