The world's smallest uncompressed video recorder! Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Shuttle dramatically improves the quality of video cameras and is the perfect portable field recorder for live production switchers! It's also the ultimate solution for digital signage. The HyperDeckShuttle 2 gives you the quality of uncompressed recording direct to common low cost SSDs in the smallest possible size! HyperDeck Shuttle is small, affordable and battery powered so it's perfect as a field recorder. HyperDeck Shuttle bypasses your camera's compression and records from SDI and HDMI direct into the highest quality uncompressed video. SSDs are cheap and fast, so you can edit directly from the SSD media itself. HyperDeck Shuttle 2 Features Capture and playback with Solid State Disks in uncompressed and compressed 10-bit quality. 10-bit capture and playback of uncompressed QuickTime and compressed Avid DNxHD MXF files. SSD is removable for editing, and changing to blank disks. 3 Gb/s SDI input using mini coax SDI connector and HDMI input. Auto selects. 3 Gb/s SDI output using mini coax SDI connector and HDMI output. Power supply connection also recharges battery. USB connection for software updates and settings. Machined out of solid block of aluminium for maximum strength and attractive design. File compatibility with Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve and more. Perfect Quality Compression destroys image quality and even high-end cameras compress images. Now you will never compromise quality because you can bypass the camera compression to get perfect uncompressed 10-bit SD/HD video. That's even higher quality than broadcast decks! Create the sharpest VFX plates for match moving, compositing and more. Get deep dynamic color range for color correction and do perfect, clean keying without jagged edges caused by compression. Even on shots like flyaway hair and multi-colored patterns. Now quality won't limit your creativity! Faster Cost Effective Workflows HyperDeck Shuttle improves every step of your production workflow pipeline. For quick on set QC or client preview, connect HyperDeck Shuttle to a projector or TV via the HDMI or SDI outputs. You can even edit directly from the SSD with no digitizing or file copying. Go Anywhere, Record Everywhere! With a compact and incredibly sturdy design, HyperDeck Shuttle is machined out of a solid block of aircraft grade aluminum! That means you get a design with the strength to go anywhere! Take your HyperDeck Shuttle into the field, on set, to live events, or even on your extreme sport shoots. With an internal battery, just recharge and go! The possibilities are virtually endless! Solid State Disk (SSD) Technology Simply plug in a 2.5" solid state disk into HyperDeck Shuttle and you get video recording with blazing fast speed, low power consumption and totally silent operation. Now you can eliminate complicated and expensive disk arrays. A single SSD can record uncompressed video effortlessly! Removable media like CF and SxS cards simply cannot match that kind of performance and require slow file copying to use. Connect to Professional or Consumer Cameras With SDI and HDMI inputs and outputs, HyperDeck Shuttle works with virtually every camera, deck or monitor! Effortlessly plug into monitors or televisions for instant on set preview. Use HyperDeck Shuttle as the video playback source for digital signage systems or switchers. Imagine using HyperDeck Shuttle connected to a live production switcher for recording events, and then using it for live playback!
- Compressed or Uncompressed: Now you have the freedom to work in both compressed and uncompressed video depending on the needs of your project. Uncompressed video produces the highest-quality, mathematically perfect results. You can use DNxHD MXF-comp
- Connect to Professional or Consumer Cameras: With SDI and HDMI inputs and outputs, HyperDeck Shuttle 2 works with virtually every camera, deck, or monitor. Effortlessly plug into monitors or televisions for instant on-set preview
- Familiar VTR Feel: HyperDeck Shuttle 2 has standard deck-style function buttons, clearly marked and easily accessible along one side, as well as LEDs that indicate input signal lock, recording status and battery status"
- Faster Effective Workflows: HyperDeck Shuttle 2 improves nearly every step of your production workflow pipeline. For quick on-set QC or client preview, connect HyperDeck Shuttle 2 to a projector or television via the HDMI or SDI outputs
- Go Anywhere, Record Everywhere: With a compact and incredibly sturdy design, HyperDeck Shuttle 2 is machined out of a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum. That means you get a design with the strength to go anywhere
- Solid State Disk (SSD) Technology: The 2.5" SSD slot in the HyperDeck Shuttle 2 gives you blazing-fast speed, low power consumption and totally silent operation. Now you can eliminate complicated and expensive disk arrays. A single common SSD ca
- Tiny Uncompressed Video Recorder: HyperDeck Shuttle 2 dramatically improves the quality of video cameras and is the perfect portable field recorder for live production switchers. It's also the ultimate solution for digital signage
- Unparalleled File Compatibility: HyperDeck Shuttle captures most popular video formats as native uncompressed 10-bit QuickTime and Avid DNxHD MXF files. Recording straight to DNxHD is perfect for working with the full Avid Media Composer family of so
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.