The world's smallest uncompressed video recorder! Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Shuttle dramatically improves the quality of video cameras and is the perfect portable field recorder for live production switchers! It's also the ultimate solution for digital signage. The HyperDeckShuttle 2 gives you the quality of uncompressed recording direct to common low cost SSDs in the smallest possible size! HyperDeck Shuttle is small, affordable and battery powered so it's perfect as a field recorder. HyperDeck Shuttle bypasses your camera's compression and records from SDI and HDMI direct into the highest quality uncompressed video. SSDs are cheap and fast, so you can edit directly from the SSD media itself. HyperDeck Shuttle 2 Features Capture and playback with Solid State Disks in uncompressed and compressed 10-bit quality. 10-bit capture and playback of uncompressed QuickTime and compressed Avid DNxHD MXF files. SSD is removable for editing, and changing to blank disks. 3 Gb/s SDI input using mini coax SDI connector and HDMI input. Auto selects. 3 Gb/s SDI output using mini coax SDI connector and HDMI output. Power supply connection also recharges battery. USB connection for software updates and settings. Machined out of solid block of aluminium for maximum strength and attractive design. File compatibility with Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve and more. Perfect Quality Compression destroys image quality and even high-end cameras compress images. Now you will never compromise quality because you can bypass the camera compression to get perfect uncompressed 10-bit SD/HD video. That's even higher quality than broadcast decks! Create the sharpest VFX plates for match moving, compositing and more. Get deep dynamic color range for color correction and do perfect, clean keying without jagged edges caused by compression. Even on shots like flyaway hair and multi-colored patterns. Now quality won't limit your creativity! Faster Cost Effective Workflows HyperDeck Shuttle improves every step of your production workflow pipeline. For quick on set QC or client preview, connect HyperDeck Shuttle to a projector or TV via the HDMI or SDI outputs. You can even edit directly from the SSD with no digitizing or file copying. Go Anywhere, Record Everywhere! With a compact and incredibly sturdy design, HyperDeck Shuttle is machined out of a solid block of aircraft grade aluminum! That means you get a design with the strength to go anywhere! Take your HyperDeck Shuttle into the field, on set, to live events, or even on your extreme sport shoots. With an internal battery, just recharge and go! The possibilities are virtually endless! Solid State Disk (SSD) Technology Simply plug in a 2.5" solid state disk into HyperDeck Shuttle and you get video recording with blazing fast speed, low power consumption and totally silent operation. Now you can eliminate complicated and expensive disk arrays. A single SSD can record uncompressed video effortlessly! Removable media like CF and SxS cards simply cannot match that kind of performance and require slow file copying to use. Connect to Professional or Consumer Cameras With SDI and HDMI inputs and outputs, HyperDeck Shuttle works with virtually every camera, deck or monitor! Effortlessly plug into monitors or televisions for instant on set preview. Use HyperDeck Shuttle as the video playback source for digital signage systems or switchers. Imagine using HyperDeck Shuttle connected to a live production switcher for recording events, and then using it for live playback!
- Compressed or Uncompressed: Now you have the freedom to work in both compressed and uncompressed video depending on the needs of your project. Uncompressed video produces the highest-quality, mathematically perfect results. You can use DNxHD MXF-comp
- Connect to Professional or Consumer Cameras: With SDI and HDMI inputs and outputs, HyperDeck Shuttle 2 works with virtually every camera, deck, or monitor. Effortlessly plug into monitors or televisions for instant on-set preview
- Familiar VTR Feel: HyperDeck Shuttle 2 has standard deck-style function buttons, clearly marked and easily accessible along one side, as well as LEDs that indicate input signal lock, recording status and battery status"
- Faster Effective Workflows: HyperDeck Shuttle 2 improves nearly every step of your production workflow pipeline. For quick on-set QC or client preview, connect HyperDeck Shuttle 2 to a projector or television via the HDMI or SDI outputs
- Go Anywhere, Record Everywhere: With a compact and incredibly sturdy design, HyperDeck Shuttle 2 is machined out of a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum. That means you get a design with the strength to go anywhere
- Solid State Disk (SSD) Technology: The 2.5" SSD slot in the HyperDeck Shuttle 2 gives you blazing-fast speed, low power consumption and totally silent operation. Now you can eliminate complicated and expensive disk arrays. A single common SSD ca
- Tiny Uncompressed Video Recorder: HyperDeck Shuttle 2 dramatically improves the quality of video cameras and is the perfect portable field recorder for live production switchers. It's also the ultimate solution for digital signage
- Unparalleled File Compatibility: HyperDeck Shuttle captures most popular video formats as native uncompressed 10-bit QuickTime and Avid DNxHD MXF files. Recording straight to DNxHD is perfect for working with the full Avid Media Composer family of so