HyperDeck Studio Pro 2! Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Studio Pro 2 is the perfect SD, HD, and 4K broadcast recorder with all the features of the previous model with the added benefit of the new attractive machined metal font panel plus a built in AC power supply. The attractive new machined metal design provides a robust and professional looking product that better matches the design look of other rack mount products from Blackmagic Design such as the ATEM Production HyperDeck Studio Pro 2 4K switchers, Teranex products and ATEM HyperDeck Studio Pro 2 Converter. HyperDeck Studio Pro 2 model fit easily into outside broadcast vans, mobile production racks or in a master control room. They are perfect for on set recording and viewing of dailies, or as a video server or for replays at live events. With Ultra HD rerecording and playback, the HyperDeck Studio Pro 2 model is also perfect for digital signage. The HyperDeck Studio Pro 2 records 4:2:2 SD/HD in full uncompressed quality plus Ultra HD in ProRes. Use ProRes 422 (HQ) or DNxHD compression for high quality HD video in file sizes that provide 5 times longer recording than uncompressed. For even longer recording use ProRes 422, ProRes 422 (LT) and ProRes 422 (Proxy). HyperDeck Studio Pro 2 features 6G-SDI, HDMI 4K and analog component connections, plus professional XLR audio and built in Thunderbolt connectivity. It includes a built in power supply for convenience and the 1 rack unit size fits easily into any HyperDeck Studio Pro 2 or portable rack! Perfect Quality HyperDeck Studio Pro 2 records SD/HD 10-bit 4:2:2 uncompressed video for perfect broadcast quality. With uncompressed video you can create the sharpest VFX plates for match moving, compositing and more. You get deep dynamic color range for color correction and perfect keying without jagged edges. You can also use industry standard compressed video formats that maintain incredible HD quality at reduced files sizes. Connect to Anything HyperDeck Studio Pro 2 includes the highest quality 3G-SDI and HDMI connections, so you can connect to virtually any camera, monitor or SDI router. Connect your camera's HDMI or SDI output and record the highest 10-bit uncompressed video, bypassing compression formats that cameras use to reduce file size. HyperDeck Studio Pro 2's HDMI output is perfect for connecting to monitors and projectors. HyperDeck Studio Pro 2 includes analog component video and XLR audio connections, plus 6G-SDI for high bandwidth SDI formats and HDMI 4K for monitoring on the latest Ultra HD televisions! Familiar VTR Controls and Design HyperDeck Studio Pro 2 features a familiar VTR style design and includes illuminated crystal buttons, a jog/shuttle wheel and RS-422 for external control. The integrated high resolution LCD screen displays timecode and transport information, plus a full color thumbnail preview of the current clip in record or playback. Fast SSD Technology HyperDeck Studio Pro 2 uses 2.5" solid state disks (SSDs) for reliable, fast video recording. Now you can eliminate complicated and expensive disk arrays, as a single SSD lets you record either compressed or uncompressed video effortlessly! You can even edit direct from the disk! SSDs are extremely robust because they have no moving parts and can handle shocks and vibrations that would destroy conventional hard drives or videotapes.Shock Resistant up 1500g! With no moving parts, SSDs are unbelievably robust and can easily handle shocks and vibrations that would destroy conventional hard drives or videotapes. SSDs are shock resistant up to an amazing 1500g.
- Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Studio Pro 2
|MPN||HYPERD ST PRO2|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.