Incredible quality HDMI capture and playback! The Blackmagic Design Intensity Shuttle is now available with incredibly fast Thunderbolt technology. Capture and playback the highest quality SD and HD video in full 10-bit quality, with HDMI, analog component, composite and S-Video connections. Intensity Shuttle's innovative design is compact and portable, plus you can plug inline with your cables because input connections are on one side, and output connections on the other! Intensity Shuttle is powered over the Thunderbolt cable so you don't need cumbersome power supplies. Intensity Shuttle uses the same high quality electronics as Blackmagic Design's high end capture and playback solutions. Intensity Shuttle supports Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Fusion and more. Blackmagic Design's Media Express software is included free, and a free developer SDK is available. Intensitey Shuttle for Thunderbolt Features: SD and HD compressed and uncompressed 10-bit video capture and playback. HDMI in and out. Component analog in and out. Composite video in and out. S-Video in and out. Stereo analog audio in and out. Thunderbolt port. Powered over Thunderbolt cable. Supports Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer and leading editing software. Supports Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, The Foundry and more design and compositing tools. Includes Blackmagic Design Media Express capture and playback software. Highest Quality Video Most consumer video cameras compress HD video to fit longer recordings on to tape and discs. For video editing compressed media needs to be decoded to play back each frame of video and this puts additional strain on your computer's CPU and limits real time editing effects. Capturing directly with Intensity bypasses camera compression by recording directly from the camera's image sensor, so a low cost consumer camera can be used to capture full HD resolution video in broadcast quality! Professional Video Standards Intensity offers the flexibility of working with compressed and uncompressed video in standard definition PAL/NTSC up to full 1080HD video. Now it's possible to capture live game play, archive family movies and create amazing videos in full broadcast quality video! Blackmagic Design's Media Express software is included for a complete capture and playback solution without the need for any additional software. Record your Game Play! Connect Intensity to game consoles for amazing live action game play recording! Intensity features the same high quality electronics as Blackmagic Design's high end broadcast capture and playback solutions! Now you can capture live game play with full quality and full motion without dropped frames. Archive your gaming forever in digital file formats that are easy to edit, store and playback. Live Streaming Improve the quality of internet video streaming by starting with a clean uncompressed video source! Compressing to streaming standards from already compressed video will dramatically reduce quality and it will take more computer processing resources. Intensity works with all leading streaming software so you can capture video in the highest possible quality before applying a single form of compression that suits delivery over the web!
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.