Heavy Duty Mini Converters from Blackmagic Design Blackmagic Design Mini Converter Heavy Duty Analog to SDI includes everything you need to convert from analog video in HD/SD component, NTSC, PAL or S-Video to SDI video, with the choice to embed SDI audio from balanced AES/EBU or analog audio inputs. Now you can convert analog devices such as Betacam SP, VHS, set top boxes and HDV cameras to SDI video, all in a compact and super tough converter machined from a solid block of aluminum! Super tough converters Mini Converter Heavy Duty models give you the highest quality SDI conversion in a super tough design that's perfect for use on location. Each converter is machined from a solid block of aircraft grade aluminium, and can withstand being run over by the largest OB vehicle! Heavy Duty models are built to the highest broadcast standards and automatically switch between SD, HD and 3 Gb/s formats. With low SDI jitter and SDI re-clocking you can use the longest SDI cable lengths. "To test how tough these converters are, we took them out and ran over them repeatedly with a Centurion Mk8 battle tank weighing 54 tons. Even after running over them multiple times while operating with live video, there was not a single glitch, and the converters kept working fine! That just shows how tough these new converters truly are!" - Grant Petty CEO of Blackmagic Design Designed For Live Production Outside broadcast, news gathering and live events are demanding production environments where equipment gets tested to its limits. Mini Converter Heavy Duty models are packed with features to withstand daily use on location. Get a choice of models that convert between SDI and HDMI for connecting to low cost cameras and monitors, and SDI and analog when you need to connect to older decks and video equipment. Standard Audio Connections Mini Converter Heavy Duty uses standard 1/4" audio jacks for connecting balanced analog or AES/EBU digital audio, so you never need to buy custom audio cables! Audio from mixers and analog decks can be embedded into the SDI video signal. Easy Settings Control Changing Mini Converter's built-in mini switch settings can be done with a pen, a small screwdriver or any similar object! This is great when you need to change settings quickly on location, as there are no complicated menus to navigate! You can also control settings using the included Converter Utility software by connecting the converter to any Mac OS X or Windows computer! All models can be updated via USB 2.0 by simply downloading software upgrades from the Blackmagic Design website. International Power Supply Unlike other converters, a universal power supply is included with international socket adapters for all countries. This lets you take Mini Converters with you to any location worldwide, and plug directly into the local power sockets. To stop power accidentally being disconnected, a cable tie point is included to lock down the power connection tight!
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.