Blackmagic Design Micro Ultra HD Studio Camera 4K, Micro Four Thirds Mount - Bundle With Video Assis
The Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K is an incredibly tiny Ultra HD resolution camera that can be used in HD and Ultra HD video formats that can be fully controlled from the switcher via the SDI control protocol. Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K includes 6G-SDI connections, built in color corrector, talkback, tally indicator, PTZ control output, built in microphones, backup battery, an adaptable MFT lens mount and B4 lens control output.Live Multi Camera Production - Broadcast-Quality Ultra HD That's Small Enough to Use Anywhere The small size and completely open design of the Micro Studio Camera 4K makes it perfect for any live multi camera production! It's virtually invisible and can be hidden just about anywhere on set, giving you the ability to have more camera angles than ever before so you can create a more interesting program. You can even hide them on stage to get incredible shots of live performances or, because they're so small, safely fly them overhead during sporting events. It can also be used in the studio by rigging it with a professional broadcast lens and a Blackmagic Video Assist for monitoring.Revolutionary Design - The World's Most Riggable Ultra HD Studio Camera The Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K is engineered with a super tough magnesium alloy core in a body that's not much larger than the lens mount itself. You can use affordable, high performance MFT lenses or add a B4 adapter to work with traditional broadcast
- 30 frames per second
- 6G-SDI connection
- Active Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount
- Built-In Talkback
- Canon LP-E6 compatible
- Expansion port with multiple control connections
- MFT lens mount
- SDI remote controlled
- Strong Magnesium Alloy Core
- Ultra HD Image Sensor
- Ultra-Compact Design
|MPN||CINSTUDMFT UHD MR B|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.