Open Architecture Converters! The Blackmagic Design OpenGear Converter UpDownCross lets you convert between multiple SD and HD video standards with high quality up, down and cross conversion. OpenGear Converter UpDownCross even includes a full standards converter, plus adapts SDI audio delay to match video processing for accurate AV sync. OpenGear Converter Models: SDI to Analog - Converts SDI to component/s-video/composite and AES/EBU or analog audio. Analog to SDI - Converts component/s-video/composite and AES/EBU or analog audio to SDI. SDI to HDMI - Converts SDI to HDMI video and audio. HDMI to SDI - Converts HDMI video and audio to SDI. SDI to Audio - De-Embeds from SDI to 4 ch analog or 8 ch of AES/EBU audio. Audio to SDI - Embeds 4 ch analog or 8 ch AES/EBU audio to SDI. Includes sample rate converters. Optical Fiber - Converts SDI to optical fiber SDI and optical fiber SDI to SDI. Bi-directional. UpDownCross - Convert between multiple SD and HD video standards with high quality up, down and cross conversion. Sync Generator - Outputs 10 black burst or tri-sync reference outputs. SDI Distribution - Distributes HD signal to several devices at once. TV industry's open standard for rack based conversion! The new Blackmagic OpenGear Converters give you a great range of conversion, all packed with the latest video technologies at an affordable price! Get the freedom and cost savings of an open standard combined with centralized network control and monitoring using the OpenGear DashBoard software on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux! OpenGear was invented by Ross Video as an open standard for rack mount converters and processing for television broadcasters. OpenGear uses a 2 rack unit rack frame that normally holds up to 10 plug in cards or, when using simpler cards, a double density frame can be used to hold up to 20 cards. Many manufacturers develop OpenGear cards and frames that can be mixed and matched. OpenGear gives customers the freedom to build their facilities without being locked into a proprietary rack standard. Redundant SDI Input Blackmagic OpenGear Converter models SDI to Analog and SDI to Audio, feature a unique redundant SDI input for mission critical or live broadcast tasks. Simply connect a redundant cable to the second input and if the main SDI input is lost, Blackmagic OpenGear Converters will automatically switch over in an instant. A loop-through SDI output is also provided for connecting to other devices. You can also loop to other Blackmagic OpenGear Converters when de-embedding more audio channels. Built in AES/EBU or Analog Audio Blackmagic OpenGear Converters feature 24 bit analog and 24 bit digital audio. You can select either analog or AES/EBU digital audio via mini switches, or remotely via the DashBoard network control software. Blackmagic OpenGear Converters will then switch to use either analog or AES/EBU digital audio. Blackmagic OpenGear Converters support the standard 2 ch and 4 ch audio rear modules, so they can be used with other brand OpenGear products. Easy to Use Blackmagic OpenGear Converters are similar, so they're easy to understand. With advanced 3 Gb/s SDI technology, every card is fully compatible with all your SD and HD equipment, plus you can update new formats via USB. Blackmagic OpenGear Converters can be set up via mini switches, DashBoard, or via USB using Blackmagic Design's Converter Utility. That's three completely different ways to configure, so you're never stuck in a critical live situation.
- All models have 3 Gb/s SDI technology that auto switches between SD, HD and 3 Gb/s HD-SDI formats
- 8 Great Models: Choose from analog, HDMI, audio, optical fiber and sync generator models! There's a single card model for each type of video conversion.
- Blackmagic OpenGear Converters are
- compatible with 20-card models of the 2 RU OpenGear frames
- Open Architecture Converters: Blackmagic OpenGear Converters are fully compatible with the OpenGear standard.
- OpenGear is an open standard for rack mount converters & processing for television broadcasters.
- Redundant SDI Input: Blackmagic OpenGear Converter models SDI to Analog and SDI to Audio, feature a unique redundant SDI input for mission critical or live broadcast tasks."
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.