Blackmagic Design ATEM 1 M/E Production Studio 4K The Blackmagic Design ATEM 1 M/E Production Studio 4K lets you connect up to 10 x SD, HD or Ultra HD 4K video cameras, disk recorders and computers for live production. The advanced ATEM 1 M/E Production Studio 4K includes all the features expected from a professional switcher, including 4 chroma keyers, built in full motion DVE, transitions, large media pool, 2 downstream keyers, 3 independent aux outputs, built in multi channel audio mixer, multi view, re-sync on all video inputs and all connections feature the latest 6G-SDI and HDMI 4K video technology. The much larger media pool on the ATEM 1 M/E Production Studio 4K allows 32 still frames with fill and key in Ultra HD as well as 180 frames of full motion clips with fill and key Ultra HD. When switched to 1080p or 1080i video formats the media pool allows 720 frames of full motion clips. The built in media pool means customers don't need to run large and expensive external graphics servers with the ATEM 1 M/E Production Studio 4K because of the large media pool memory the 2 built in media players allows, plus the included Photoshop plug-in allows all on air graphic's management to be built into the switcher itself. ATEM 1 M/E 4K Features Full live production switcher with media players, chroma keying, transitions and more. Switcher can be selected between SD, HD and Ultra HD video formats instantly. Built in multi view lets you see 8 sources, preview and program on an HD-SDI and HDMI output. 10 Inputs total with 10 6G-SDI and 1 HDMI inputs. 2 6G-SDI program outputs, 1 HDMI 4K program out and 1 down converted HD-SDI program output. Built in media pool graphics storage for 32 RGBA Ultra HD stills and 180 frame Ultra HD clips. Transitions include cut, mix, dip to color, SMPTE wipes and more. 4 upstream keyers include chroma keyer and 2 downstream keyers are included. Compact 1 rack unit size for a portable solution. Form & Function Ultra HD is four times the resolution of regular high definition video for a massive 3840 x 2160 frame size. Blackmagic Design was the first company in the world to ship products using the new 6G-SDI and HDMI 4K video connections so customers can now purchase a range of products that effortlessly handle Ultra HD. Even when operating in Ultra HD every input of the ATEM switchers includes a full frame synchronizer allowing the use of non genlock sources such as computers. There is also a high definition down converted HD-SDI program output for when the switcher is operating in Ultra HD formats, but a regular HD program feed is required. Inputs ATEM Production Studio includes advanced 6G-SDI and HDMI 4K inputs that are SD, HD or Ultra HD switchable so you can connect to virtually anything! Every input supports embedded audio mixing and features a frame resynchronizer so you can use sources without genlock such as consumer HDMI cameras or even computers for live PowerPoint presentations! You also get 2 balanced XLR audio inputs for connecting professional mixers and a HiFi audio input for consumer equipment like an iPod Outputs Get all the outputs you need to record your video master and to broadcast your program to the audience at the event! ATEM includes program and down converted program outputs plus auxiliary outputs allowing clean feeds, perfect for connecting to giant outdoor LED screens, projectors, disk recorders, monitors and broadcast decks! The multi view outputs are 1080i HD so you can use any TV or monitor. You also get a balanced XLR output of your audio mix, which is also embedded into all video outputs.
- Blackmagic Design ATEM 1 M/E Production Studio 4K
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.