Blackmagic Design Pocket UltraScope for Editors and Colorists with SDI and USB 3.0 for Notebook Comp
Blackmagic Design Pocket UltraScope The Blackmagic Pocket UltraScope is a small pod with a 3 Gb/s SDI input that connects to any USB 3.0 computer for professional waveform monitoring. When running on a notebook or desktop PC with a 1920 x 1080 display, Pocket UltraScope allows simultaneous display of 6 waveform views including: RGB/YUV parade display, composite waveform, vector, histogram, 8 channel audio meters, stereo audio scope and picture view. When used with smaller screens, Pocket UltraScope allows a smaller 2 view window to be selected. Pocket UltraScope automatically detects the input video format, and switches between SD, HD and 3 Gb/s 1080p SDI formats. Blackmagic UltraScope is technically accurate, which is perfect for master monitoring and quality control tasks. Pocket UltraScope Features 3G SDI (3 Gb/s) input, supports automatic switching between SD and HD. 8 channels of SDI audio. USB 3.0 connection to desktop and notebook computers. Powers via USB 3.0 connection, allows powering via notebook battery. Full 10 bit quality, with display of detected video standard. Includes parade, waveform, vector, histogram, audio and video scopes. Supports Windows computers. The UltraScope Family You can display UltraScope on a computer's monitor or laptop display, using either a PCIe or USB 3.0 computer interface to connect your video source. Blackmagic UltraScope's PCIe card can be installed into Mac or PC workstations and Pocket UltraScope is powered by its USB 3.0 connection for ultimate portability when using a laptop.SmartScope Duo 4K features two independent 8" displays and looks like a dual rack monitor. You can assign any scope view to either display or choose to view a picture feed with a scope next to it! Elegant Design Blackmagic UltraScope features an ultra compact PCIe card so it can be built inside your computer. Pocket UltraScope is a super tough and super tiny USB 3.0 pod style design that's perfect for use with laptops, so you get extremely portable waveform 3.9 monitoring that you can take on the road. SmartScope Duo 4K features a 3 RU design with two screens that can be rotated upside down for the optimum viewing angle when placed in the extreme top or bottom of a rack! Broadcast Accurate Waveform Monitoring The world's first waveform monitoring designed for editors and colorists, with the technical accuracy broadcast engineers will love! All models feature the most popular and useful scopes for all your creative and broadcast engineering use. If you're building technical monitoring then the waveform, YUV parade and vectorscope are ideal. If you're a colorist working on the look of your images then RGB parade, vectorscope and histogram let you see the balance of colors as you work. When you're shooting on set, then histogram and audio scopes let you keep track of your lens settings and audio! There really is a scope for everyone!
- Audio view for Monitoring Levels: Keep track of your audio levels at all times with 8 channels of audio metering, plus a stereo phase meter. The stereo phase meter plots left and right audio, as an XY scope display so you know exactly what your audio is at all times.
- Component Vectorscope View: A vectorscope is the only way to see what color you have. When color correcting video, sometimes you need to know color has been removed or nulled out for accurate white balance and vectorscope view is perfect.
- Elegant and Engineering Accurate: The new Pocket UltraScope plugs into USB 3.0 computers and is perfect for portable notebook use and it even powers via USB from your notebook battery.
- Histogram for Location Shoots: Histogram view lets you see where the pixels are in your video and how they are distributed from black to white. You can see if video is clipping and then it's easy to adjust the camera to keep all black and white detail in the image.
- Incredible Speed USB 3.0: SuperSpeed USB 3.0 is the new USB connection standard for computers that's 10 times faster than regular USB. That's a blistering 4.8 Gb/s, which easily handles the highest quality 10 bit uncompressed 1080HD video.
- Industrial Strength Cabling: When your company becomes larger, SDI cabling is ideal. With SDI, it's easy to find engineers who can custom make BNC cables that are strong enough to run under floors and up above in cable trays.
- Industry Standard Format: Connect to any SDI deck for all industry tape formats, from DV, Digital Betacam, D1, up to HDCAM SR and HD D-5. Using capture cards such as Blackmagic Design's DeckLink, you can capture to formats such as JPEG, DV to uncompressed 8 bit, 10 bit or RGB 10 bit.
- Parade Display for Colorists: When color correcting video, nothing beats the real time RGB parade waveform view. You can see the color balance in blacks, mids and whites, so it's easy to balance colors and get your images looking perfect.
- Picture View with VITC Timecode: The picture view lets you keep track of the video input so you always know what's going on and what video input is connected into your UltraScope.
- Serial Digital Interface: For over a decade high end post production companies have used the Serial Digital Interface (SDI) to connect all kinds of equipment together at the highest quality possible.
- Standard Definition an HDTV: Most people run standard definition for 80% or more of their work, but need High Definition capability from time to time. You can immediately switch between SD or HD depending on the type of job that comes along.
- Uncompressed Video Quality: SDI uses a higher data rate than DV, so it's got the speed to handle full resolution video in standard definition or high definition completely uncompressed.
- Waveform Display for Alignments: When adjusting video levels or matching black background levels when keying, the waveform display is ideal for this task! Waveform view has a setting that's luminance only or composite.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.