Perfect SDI Monitoring The Blackmagic Design SmartView Duo features two large independent eight inch LCD screens in a compact rack mount design. SmartView Duo handles SD, HD and 3Gb/s SDI video standards. SmartView Duo is perfect for post production, broadcast and live event monitoring. For easy setup, all screens can be remotely adjusted via ethernet connection. Because SmartView Duo is affordable, and supports most SDI video standards, from SD, HD and even 2K, it's the perfect solution to install anywhere customers need more monitoring. SmartView Duo is designed to be used for broadcast as well as post production so it includes support for more SDI video standards, including all SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI formats. SmartView Duo allows firmware updating so it's easy to upgrade to new SDI video formats when they are invented, and updates are free from the Blackmagic Design web site. SmartView Duo includes new advanced video standards used in post production, including 1080 progressive HD rates and even 2K SDI over 3 Gb/s SDI video. All video formats can be connected and changed, because SmartView Duo automatically changes in less than a second to the new format. SmartView Duo Features 2 independent 8 inch LCD displays in a 3 rack unit size chassis, less than 1 inch thick. SDI/HD-SDI/3G-SDI input for each monitor, with re-clocked loop outputs. Ethernet input with loop output for connecting to computers for central adjustments. Tally input for each monitor allowing red, green or blue tally indication. Control software panel included free for Widows and Mac OS X. Full 10 bit data path and image scaling for high quality displays. Idea for use in broadcast, post production and camera monitoring for switchers. LCD Screens and RGB Tally SmartView and SmartScope monitors feature super clear LCD screens with tally so it's the perfect solution for live broadcasts. Unlike a simple tally light, SmartView includes tally borders displayed in green, red or blue to signify preview, on air, or recording. This means during live production you will always know when you are recording or on-air, or you can see which camera is cued up on your switcher's preview output. Tally is connected via an industry standard parallel pin connector on the rear panel so you get full compatibility with switchers or automation systems. Central Ethernet Control Now you can control all your monitors from a single location and make sure all your monitors match each other for a consistent look and an accurate display of the image. Simply connect SmartView to your Ethernet network and use the included Mac and Windows SmartView Utility software to adjust all your monitors. The SmartView Utility uses the common networking software, Bonjour, to automatically find all the monitors installed on your network and display them in a list for you to select. You can even plug direct into the monitor using USB to setup ethernet settings. You can save monitor settings, or copy settings from one monitor to another to make setup fast. When you're working with lots of monitors, SmartView Utility even includes an identify mode to help you find the monitor you want to adjust! All adjustments are set digitally which means SmartView monitors won't suffer from drift over time or during travel!
- Good quality SDI monitoring is expensive and often makes it hard to put monitoring on all the devices in your racks or control rooms because costs add up quickly
- If you're traveling all over the world, SmartView Duo is perfect because it includes a standard 12 volt power supply with socket adapters for each country
- SmartView Duo features two fully independent 8 inch monitors for incredible monitoring
- SmartView Duo includes full tally features so it's the perfect companion for live broadcasters. Unlike a simple tally light, SmartView Duo includes tally borders that can be independently displayed in red, green or blue
- SmartView Duo is designed to be used for broadcast as well as post production so it includes support for more SDI video standards, including SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI formats
- There's nothing more complicated than trying to match all your monitors by climbing all over your equipment and using little screwdrivers! Simply connect your SmartView Duo to your Ethernet network and use the included Mac and Windows software to adjust all your monitors from one central location
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.