Teranex Quality The Blackmagic Design Teranex 2D Processor is perfect for regular conversions as well as capture and playback. You get HDMI and analog in and out, 8 channel AES/EBU, 4 channel balanced analog input and output as well as consumer HiFi audio input connections. Thunderbolt port for computer capture and playback, RS-422 deck control, reference input, and ethernet are included for remote configuration. Get amazing processing with high quality de-interlacing, up conversion, down conversion, SD and HD cross/standards conversion, automatic cadence detection, removal and correction even with edited content, noise reduction, adjustable scaling and aspect ratio conversion, all with full timecode and multi-channel audio conversion. The Teranex 2D processor also features dramatically improved design with a solid machined aluminum front panel with a bright new LCD display that features upgraded menus for a nicer and easy to read look. The front panel is now sharper looking and very elegant due to its machined metal design, with buttons for each format that can be instantly pressed to change processing and video standards. This means Teranex processors are like three products in one: a high end broadcast processor, combined with Thunderbolt capture and playback, and UltraScope waveform monitoring. The new Teranex processor design makes them look beautiful so they look great when installed in broadcast racks as well as smaller studios. Teranex 2D Features Includes SIMD processing for extremely high quality broadcast up conversion, down conversion, SD/HD cross conversion, SD/HD standards conversion, cadence detect and remove, noise reduction, adjustable scaling, aspect ratio conversion and smart aspect settings. Includes full conversion of timecode and subtitles, even between SD and HD conversions. Both models include 16 channels of frame accurate audio conversions. Includes 3 Gb/s SDI, HDMI 3D frame packing and analog video in and out, plus 8 ch AES/EBU and 4 ch balanced analog audio in and out. Thunderbolt port for computer capture and playback. RS422 deck control. Reference input for built in frame sync feature. Built in power supply. 4:2:2 quality in SD, HD and 2K video formats. Supports Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, Avid Media Composer 6, Adobe After Effects CS6, Adobe Photoshop CS6 and more. Includes Blackmagic Design Media Express capture/playback software and UltraScope waveform monitoring software. Teranex Quality Advanced SIMD technology developed and patented by Teranex allows instant calculations on thousands of pixels simultaneously in X, Y positions and between video frames, so you get true super computer imaging power. Processing is applied within the frame and between frames all at the same time, so you get better de-interlacing, inter-frame interpolation and noise reduction. This is why Teranex conversions are indistinguishable from the original master! Use Anywhere! With the ability to convert from virtually any television format to any other television format at the highest quality, Teranex has hundreds of uses in any broadcast and post production facility. Use Teranex for general conversion as well as protecting decks, transmitters/encoders and switchers from video standards they don't support simply by installing Teranex before the video input! Add Teranex into OB vehicles to synchronize and convert video feeds, even in 3D!
- Adjustable Scaling: For times when you need to adjust images with complete freedom, Teranex includes fully adjustable scaling. Use adjustable scaling when you need to set custom aspect ratios, or even for reframing shots to remove image edge
- and film worlds with ease
- Aspect Ratio Conversion: Teranex supports a wide range of aspect ratios, including variable and fixed aspect ratios as well as active fill. Also included is the proprietary Smart aspect that warps images from 4:3 to 16:9 without visible stretching of
- Audio, Timecode and Subtitles: Video includes a lot more than images and Teranex also supports conversion of up to 16 audio channels plus timecode and closed caption VANC data. This means timecode matches during conversion to the 0 frames and
- Cadence Detect and Remove: Teranex is unique because it can automatically remove cadence (3:2 pulldown) from video when converting 24 fps, even when the footage has been previously edited and suffers from flash fields. That's perfect for mastering
- clean online content
- conversion available
- Down Conversion: Teranex down conversion allows amazing SD feeds from your HD sources. 1080HD and 720HD video sources, combined with the de-interlace and multi-direction diagonal filters, give you great SD images with a range of aspect choices
- High Quality De-interlace: Teranex quality starts with one of the world's highest quality and most precise de-interlacers. Teranex features proprietary and patented PixelMotion de-interlacing algorithms so you get improved image quality by
- looking images
- maintaining vertical resolution
- Noise Reduction: Remove unwanted noise from transmission links, videotape, or even camera sources. Teranex includes award winning temporal recursive noise reduction. Reducing noise allows more efficient video compression when authoring content
- SD/HD Cross Conversion: Often work is completed in the native film frame rate of 23.98 or 24 fps and then broadcast in 25 or 29.97 fps. Teranex converts between frame rates such as these, adding and removing cadence as required. Move between video
- SD/HD Standards Conversion: Linear standards conversion is easy with the powerful SIMD processor which can analyze and calculate pixels between frames as easily as anywhere in the frame! This is why Teranex performs the world's best linear standards
- subtitles are retained"
- the image that normally occurs
- Up Conversion: When converting from NTSC or PAL SD up to 720HD or 1080HD, Teranex is perfect because it features a wide range of aspect ratio options and multi-direction diagonal filters so "jaggies" are eliminated and you get clean HD
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.