Teranex Quality The Blackmagic Design Teranex 3D Processor has all the connections, processing and quality of the Teranex 2D model but with added dual link SD/HD and 3 Gb/s SDI and HDMI 3D inputs and outputs for dual stream 3D conversions and Dual Link 4:4:4 quality conversions. Get the same amazing processing features plus 3D features such as 3D dual stream processing, conversion between 3D formats, patent pending 3D simulation and 3D camera rig alignment! With the Teranex 3D processor, you can connect both left and right eye feeds and perform high quality de- interlacing, up conversion, down conversion, SD and HD cross/standards conversion, automatic cadence detection, removal and correction, even adjustable scaling and aspect ratio conversion on both eye channels at the same time! When capturing via a Thunderbolt port you get support for capture and playback of two independent video files for each eye, as well as full support for 3D capable NLE software! The new Teranex processors also feature dramatically improved design with a solid machined aluminum front panel with a bright new LCD display that features upgraded menus for a nicer and easy to read look. The front panel is now sharper looking and very elegant due to its machined metal design, with buttons for each format that can be instantly pressed to change processing and video standards. This means Teranex processors are like three products in one: a high end broadcast processor, combined with Thunderbolt capture and playback, and UltraScope waveform monitoring. The new Teranex processor design makes them look beautiful so they look great when installed in broadcast racks as well as smaller studios. Teranex 3D Features Includes SIMD processing for extremely high quality broadcast up conversion, down conversion, SD/HD cross conversion, SD/HD standards conversion, cadence detect and remove, noise reduction, adjustable scaling, aspect ratio conversion and smart aspect settings. Includes full conversion of timecode and subtitles, even between SD and HD conversions. Both models include 16 channels of frame accurate audio conversions. Teranex 3D Processor model includes advanced 3D tools including 3D camera align, 3D dual stream standards conversion, 3D format conversions and extremely realistic 3D simulation. Includes 3 Gb/s SDI, HDMI 3D frame packing and analog video in and out, plus 8 ch AES/EBU and 4 ch balanced analog audio in and out. Thunderbolt port for computer capture and playback. RS422 deck control. Reference input for built in frame sync feature. Dual redundant built in power supply. 4:4:4 quality in SD, HD and 2K video formats. Supports dual stream capture and playback via Thunderbolt. Supports Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, Avid Media Composer 6, Adobe After Effects CS6, Adobe Photoshop CS6 and more. Includes Blackmagic Design Media Express capture/playback software and UltraScope waveform monitoring software.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.