Capture and Playback with Thunderbolt Speeds The Blackmagic Design UltraStudio SDI includes SDI capture and playback, as well as a built in HDMI 1.4 output for low cost local monitoring using a low cost television as a broadcast monitor. It also includes genlock and RS-422 deck control. UltraStudio SDI powers from the USB 3.0 connection so it is an extremely easy to install and very portable solution. UltraStudio SDI features built in USB 3.0 for a high speed 4.8 Gb/s connection that's up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0 or FireWire. UltraStudio SDI features super low jitter 3 Gb/s SDI connections plus the latest HDMI 1.4 output for local monitoring. You get both compressed and uncompressed video capture and playback in the highest 10-bit 4:2:2 YUV quality. Only uncompressed video captures every bit of every pixel in the SDI video connection for an exact mirror image between capture and playback. That's the highest quality possible from the SDI specification! Connect to broadcast routers or decks such as HDCAM SR, Digital Betacam, HDCAM, D5, DVCPRO HD and many more. UltraStudio SDI Features: SDI input for captures switchers between SD and HD. SDI output for playback switches between SD and HD. Supports up to 8 channels of embedded SDI audio. RS-422 deck control port. Includes built in Black Burst or HD Tri-Sync input. HDMI 1.4a output for low cost monitoring. Includes support for Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop. Includes Blackmagic Design Media Express software. Powers from USB 3.0 connection. Completely digital 10 bit design works with uncompressed or compressed video.
- Blackmagic Design is the world's biggest capture card manufacturer, so you get the widest third-party software compatibility. Use DirectShow and QuickTime software and edit on your favorite NLE software such as Adobe Premiere Pro and Sony Vegas
- capture and playback
- For a future-proof design, UltraStudio SDI features built-in USB 3.0 for a high-speed 4.8 Gb/s connection that's up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0 or FireWire. USB 3.0 is built into the latest computers and is more than 3 times the speed of HD video
- LiveKey and the Blackmagic software codec
- LiveKey lets you insert logos and other graphics in real time using SDI outputs by switching UltraStudio SDI into a standard-def keyer card. Disk Speed Test checks your disk array and gives you an easy-to-understand speed test with the results in
- Media Express lets you batch capture and play back 2D and dual-stream stereoscopic 3D in DPX, ProRes, uncompressed YUV and RGB, DVCPRO HD and MJPEG files. You can even create your own playlist
- UltraStudio SDI includes everything you need for editing, paint, or broadcast design. There's a full set of drivers for capture and playback with real-time effects in Premiere Pro. There's also a set of included Blackmagic Utilities: Disk Speed Test,
- UltraStudio SDI includes the highest-quality low-jitter SDI connections that instantly switch between all SD and HD video formats. Connect to decks such as Digital Betacam, HDCAM, HDCAM-SR, Panasonic D5, DVCPRO HD, Sony PMW-F3 and more
- video frames per second"
- With UltraStudio SDI you get both compressed and uncompressed video capture and playback in the highest-quality 10-bit 4:2:2 YUV. Only uncompressed video captures every bit of every pixel in the SDI video connection for an exact mirror image between
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.