The Bescor LED-1200 Bi Color Studio Lighting System (100-240VAC) is a high power (1,000W tungsten equivalent) LED source with color temperature variable from 3,200-5,500K. Forget about wasting time clipping or taping gels on the panel. Simply dial in the desired color balance you need to match the ambient light or achieve your desired effect.The fully dimmable LED-1200 is fabricated from sturdy but lightweight aluminum and features built-in 4 way barndoors and a carry handle for easy positioning and transport. This fixture is powered by the included multi-voltage power supply or 2 optional batteries with a minimum rating of 160wh, thanks to the 2 built-in V-Mount battery mounts on the back panel. The LED-1200 comes with a 5/8 inch stand mount and has hot shoe rails on all 4 sides for additional mounting options. A 7.0' air cushioned aluminum light stand is also included.
- 100 Watt Power Consumption
- 1000 Watt Halogen Equivalent
- 1224 Pieces of 5mm Super Bright Cool Running LED's
- Bi Color: 3200deg.K Tungsten, 5500deg.K Day Light, Each Side Fully Dimmable
- Convenient Carry Handle
- Dual V-Mount Plates for Simultaneous 2 Battery Usage
- Hot Shoe Rails on All Four Sides for Additional Mounting"
- Includes 100-240VAC Universal 12V 9A 4 Pin XLR Power Supply
- Includes 7ft/2.1m High Aluminum Light Stand
- Light measures 200 LUX at 12 feet
- Minimum 160wh Batteries Only
- Silver Reflective Barn Doors on All Four Sides
- Stands are 81cm/32 inch When Closed
- Stands use Air Cushioned Shock Absorption