Bounce angle: up 30-45-60-75-90 degrees. Swivel angle: left 60-75-90-120-150-180 / right 60-75-90-120-150 degrees. Bower SFD35N iTTL Flash for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras. Guide Number: 34m/112ft at ISO 100(50mm). Circuitry: IGBT Circuitry (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor). AF Illumination: 0.9m-8m/3ft-26ft. Automatic TTL Range: 0.9m-17m/3ft-56ft (f2.0). Color temperature: 5600K. Bounce angle: up 30-45-60-75-90 degrees. Swivel angle: left 60-75-90-120-150-180 / right 60-75-90-120-150 degrees. Flash duration: 1/700 sec (at full power). Number of Flashes: 100-300 per set of batteries. Auto standby: 3 minutes. Recycle time: 4 to 6 sec with Alkaline Batteries. Power Source: 4 AA Batteries, purchased separately. Zoom range: 28-85mm. Auto distance range: 3.3ft to 33ft. Angle of coverage: Horizontal - 60 degrees, Vertical 45 degrees. Dimensions: 76mm(W) x 60mm(H) x 185mm(L) / 3.(W) x 2.5 inch(H) x 7.3inch(L). Weight (without battery): 280 grams (13,6 oz). Exposure check confirmation: Green auto check lamp. Compatibility Digital SLR D5000 D3000 D300S D3S D3X D3 D700 D300 D200 D40 D60 D40x D80 D90 D50 D70 D70s D100 D2X D2Xs D2H D2Hs Digital COOLPIX P6000 COOLPIX P6000 COOLPIX P5100 COOLPIX 5700 COOLPIX 995 COOLPIX 4500 COOLPIX 8700 COOLPIX 8400 COOLPIX 5000 COOLPIX 8800 COOLPIX 5400 D40x
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.