The ImageCenter ADS-2500W is a desktop high speed two-sided document color scanner with network capabilities (Ethernet & wireless) and a 3.7 Color Touch Screen ideal for small to medium sized businesses. The included bundled software helps to organize scanned business cards, documents and other files to a document library. The software also includes a PDF editing software to allow for edits, annotations, highlighting and electronic signatures. Highly versatile scanning destinations including Scan to Cloud, USB memory flash drive, Android phone or tablet, e-mail server, FTP, Network and PC (Image, OCR, e-mail and File) help to make the ADS-2500W an easy to use solution for any office environment.
Wireless and Ethernet Connectivity
Scan over your wireless 802.11b/g/n or Ethernet network; these interfaces allow you to share the ADS-2500w with multiple users on your network. Eliminate extra cables and conveniently place your scanner within a department or workgroup.
Supports scanning to numerous cloud applications to help you digitize hard-copy information, and allow you to better deliver it, share it and manage it. Supports GOOGLE DOCS, DropBox, Evernote, FLICKR, Facebook and Picasa Web Albums.
3.7" Color TouchScreen Display
Easy to use 3.7" TouchScreen display with one-touch settings to help simplify repetitive tasks and create shortcuts for frequent scan-to destinations.
- High Speed Network Desktop Duplex Color Document Scanner
- 3.7" Color TouchScreen Display
- Scans up to 24ppm B&W and Color
- Network Connectivity - Wireless and Ethernet
- Two-sided scanning
- Up to 50-page auto document feed capacity (ADF)
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Scan to a variety of destinations including Cloud, USB memory flash drive, Android phone or tablet, e-mail server, FTP, Network, PC (Image, OCR, e-mail and File)
- Easy-to-use shortcuts can be created for repetitive tasks
- Resolution up to 600dpi (optical)
- Scan a variety of document types including business cards and ID cards
- Whats in the Box
- ADS-2500w Network Document Scanner
- Power supply cord
- USB cable
- Carrier Sheet
- Quick Setup Guide
- User's Guide (DVD-ROM)
- Product Safety Guide
- Plastic Card Carrier Sheet
- Driver software for Windows/Mac (DVD-ROM)
- Color Class : Black
- Product Model : ADS2500W
- Scanner Type : Sheetfed
- Image Sensor : CIS
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.