The industrial-grade aeronautical aluminum alloy clampBrinno BCC200, the higher-end construction camera bundle with 80-day battery life, is powered by a HDR-sensor and special night-modes perfect use for documenting construction projects, analyzing environmental changes, and an amazing variety of other long-term outdoor photographic tasks. BCC200 delivers the exceptional time-lapse videos even under the most challenging backlights and/or dark conditions. The new industrial-grade aeronautical aluminum alloy clampod's great load capacity increases its convenience for operation. High performane HDR video sensor, capture Time Lapse video in any light!High Dynamic Range (HDR) image sensor produces stunning time lapse video under virtually any lighting conditions, from low light to intense backlighting. Industrial-grade aeronautical aluminum alloy clampThe industrial-grade aeronautical aluminum alloy clamp of BCC200 is immensely strong and modified into the best support loadings of up to 40 kgs., which can be fixed onto a wide variety of surfaces, from pipes, cylindrical objects to tree branches?etc. It is easy to use and very stable - no longer have the problem of achieving the desired shooting angle at the construction and/or job sites. Amazing 80 days battery life, 4 AA batteriesWorld record long term battery operated construction camera with outstanding 2.5 months (80 days) of battery life (using a time interval of 30 minutes, 4 AA batteries). Easy and rapid deployment of BCC200 professional construction camera at any site, without the need for wiring or power. Professional grade with Low-Light Sensitivity time lapse video modeBrinno BCC200 construction camera pro has ultra-big pixel size 4.2?m, even in low light situations where other cameras miss details. 112 degree Angle viewBrinno BCC200 allows you to capture more of the panoramic construction site equally and simply. Discover the Brinno BCC200Why using Brinno BCC200 construction camera for jobsite project? Brinno has been a recognized leader in Time-Lapse Cameras. With the industrial-Grade professional construction camera, BCC200, a wire-free, weatherproof camera bundle, offers quick and easy installation, without cumbersome wiring or power requirements. It illustrates the entire project, no matter how many days, months, or years taken, in few minutes instant HDR time-lapse video which presents the project with a high publicity factor on project and marketing management. Features: HDR Video SensorHigh performance HDR video sensor, which helps produce great shots with high contrast, even in challenging lighting conditions like those encountered at night. Instant VideoBrinno BCC200 gives you a real Time-Lapse Video, not thousands separate photos, no complicated post-processing! Industrial-grade aeronautical aluminum alloy clamp podThe industrial-grade aeronautical aluminum alloy clamp is small and portable while still maintains a great clamping power with great load capacity increases its convenience for operation. Superior Power SavingWorld record long term battery operated technique with outstanding 2.5 months of battery life (using a time interval of 30 minutes, 4 AA batteries) Long term project time lapse videoSetting up and operating Brinno BCC200 Construction Camera Pro takes no effort at all. No editing is required when shooting the long term construction project with BCC200. View months of construction in minutes. Produces instant read-to-watch time lapse videoProduces ready-to-view video at the push of a button with no need to spend hours on post-processing f2.0 Aspherical lensSharper, brighter images with this aspherical glass lens. Wide Angle View112 degree Field of View. A wider area can be recorded creating panoramic images! Weather resistantIPX4 dustproof weather resistant design housing is clear to allow for monitoring of the watertight seal and the camera. Specifications: LCD Screen:1.44 TFT LCDWaterproof:IPX4 (with the Weather Resistant Housing (ATH120))Time Lapse: Auto generation of Time Lapse videoImage Sensor Type:1/3 HDR sensorDynamic Range:115dbResolution: 1.3 Mega pixelPixel size:4.2umSensitivity:3650mV/lux-sec (Ultra good low light quality)Optics Lens: (BCS 019)Type:CS Mount (Aspherical Glass Lens)Aperture:F 2.0Field of View:112 degreesFocal Length:19 mm (35mm equivalent)Focus Distance:Manual focus from 1 cm to 8 (factory setting: 40 cm )Time Lapse VideoFormat: AVIResolution: 1280x 720Memory Storage:SD/ SDHC Card (Supported up to 32 GB)ASAP:Captures 3~ 5 photos in 1 secondCustom:From 1 second to 24 hoursBattery: 4 AA BatteriesDC IN: 5V (Micro USB connector)Battery Life:80 days (5 minutes time interval)Size: (DxWxH)64x 52x 107 mmWeight: 140 g (without batteries)Color:BlackClamp spec:SizeExtended:12.5(L)x9(W)x16.4(H) cmFolded: 17.3(L)x 3.1(W)x15(H) cmWeight:207g (including ballhead)Materials: Aerospace-grade aluminium alloy,nylon.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.