Brother MFC-9340CDW LED Multifunction Printer - Color - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner - 22 ppm Mono/22 ppm Color Print - 2400 x 600 dpi Print - Automatic Duplex Print - 22 cpm Mono/22 cpm Color Copy - 1 x Manual Feed Slot 1 Shee
Wireless multifunction printer is the perfect choice for small businesses looking for a fast, reliable, digital, color all-in-one with duplex (two-sided) printing with the time-saving addition of single-pass duplex scanning and faxing. Print and copy high-impact color and crisp black documents at up to 23 pages per minute with 600 x 2400 dpi resolution. The MFC-9340cdw offers the convenience of wireless printing from your mobile device via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct. Built-in wireless and Ethernet network interfaces connect locally to a single computer via USB. Easily navigate menus by tapping or swiping on the 3.7" touch-screen display. 250-sheet capacity paper tray is adjustable for letter or legal and has a straight-through paper path via manual feed slot for envelope printing. Printer also features a 256MB memory, 35-sheet auto document feeder, USB Direct Interface and high-quality scanning. Energy Star qualified.
- USB Yes
- Copier Type Flatbed
- Copy Color Color
- Screen Size 3.7"
- Touchscreen Yes
- Display Screen Type LCD
- Fax Color Color
- Product Type LED Multifunction Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number MFC-9340CDW
- Manufacturer Brother Industries, Ltd
- Product Model MFC-9340CDW
- Product Name MFC-9340CDW LED Multifunction Printer
- Product Series MFC
- Brand Name Brother
- Media Size A5 - 5.83" x 8.27"
- Media Size A6 - 4.13" x 5.83"
- Media Size Executive - 10.51" x 7.24"
- Media Size Folio - 8.27" x 12.99"
- Media Size B5 (JIS) - 7.17" x 10.12"
- Media Size Custom Size
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14.02"
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 10.98"
- Media Size A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
- Media Handling 1 x Manual Feed Slot 1 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Automatic Document Feeder 35 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Input Tray 250 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Output Bin 100 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Output Tray 1 Sheet
- Media Type Bond Paper
- Media Type Plain Paper
- Media Type Recycled Paper
- Media Type Glossy Paper
- Standard Input Media Capacity 250 sheets
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Ethernet Technology Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 51.81 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 16.1"
- Width 16.1"
- Depth 19"
- Power Source AC Supply
- Duty Cycle 30000 pages per month
- Scanner Type Flatbed
- Optical Resolution 1200 dpi
- Scan Color Color
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Multifunction Devices Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 2400 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 22
- Wireless Print Technology Brother iPrint&Scan
- Wireless Print Technology Apple AirPrint
- Wireless Print Technology Google Cloud Print
- Wireless Print Technology Wi-Fi Direct
- Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm) 22
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.