b12mp 720p Imageview BlackHD 8x30mm/bbrManufacture ID: 118328brbrThe 8x30 ImageView Digital Camera Binocular from Bushnell combines a fixed-power optic with a 5 mega pixel CMOS imaging sensor allowing operators to capture photo (up to 12MP using image interpolating software) and video of the image observed through the binocular. JPEG photos and AVI video files are recorded either to the ImageView's 16MB internal memory or an external SD card (up to 32GB). Multi-coated optics 1.5" LCD display and a high capacity-SD card slot make the ImageView a useful digital binocular for the nature trail the ballpark and more.br /br /Optical Performance:br /br /- 8x magnification 30mm objectivesbr /- 5MP CMOS imaging sensorbr /- Multi-coated opticsbr /- BK7 roof prismsbr /- 6.1 viewing anglebr /- 15.4mm eye reliefbr /- 10 ft to infinity optical focus rangebr /br /Use and Handling:br /br /- Records JPEG photo and AVI video formatsbr /- Fixed focus camera lens for subjects 50 ft and beyondbr /- 1.5" color LCD displaybr /- Tripod adaptablebr /br /Specifications:br /br /Prism Type: Roof br /- Magnification: 8x br /- Objective Lens Diameter: 30mm br /- Angle of View: 6.1 br /- Field of View: 320 ft at 1000 yd br /- Minimum Focus Distance: 10.0 ftbr /- Exit Pupil Diameter: 3.75mm br /- Eye Relief: 15mm br /- Focus Type: Center br /- Weatherproofing: No br /- Tripod Socket: Yes
- 1280x720P, 15 FPS HD Video
- 12MP Still Images
- 8x30 Binocular
- Accepts up to 32 GB SD Card (not included)
- Comes with case, strap and USB cable
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.