The New Standard in Rotary Speaker Simulation From the Beatles to Jeff Beck, Santana to Stevie Ray, many guitar greats have embraced the rotary-speaker sound on stage and in the studio. Today BOSS proudly announces the newest member of its Twin Pedal series -- the RT-20 Rotary Sound Processor. Employing COSM-modeling technology, the RT-20 authentically reproduces classic rotary-speaker sounds. It offers adjustable Rise Time, Horn and Bass speed, Overdrive, and more. And not just for classic twirl, the RT-20 can be used to create unique overdrive and pulsating effects as well. This pedal sounds amazing, and offers a stunning graphical view of the virtual rotors on its built-in display. COSM Technology Years of intensive research and development have made Roland and BOSS world leaders in modeling technology. Roland's breakthrough Composite Object Sound Modeling (COSM) uses the advantages of multiple modeling methods, and succeeds in accurately emulating existing sounds as well as producing sounds that have never before been created. With the RT-20, COSM is used to simulate classic rotary characteristics, and beyond. The virtual horn and bass speaker can be independently adjusted, while the RT-20's unique graphic display provides a realtime view of the rotation pattern and speed. Connections Guitars and keyboards alike can be plugged into the RT-20; use the Drive Type switch to optimize the effects for guitar or keyboard. Surround your listeners in animated sound with the RT-20's dual outputs, which enable true stereo effects. Add color by adding an Expression pedal (such as the new BOSS FV-500H/FV-500L, optional), which lets you control parameters such as rotation speed seamlessly from slow to fast in real time. The RT-20's phone jack is handy for private practice and experimentation. Virtual Rotor Display Thanks to its stunning visual display, the RT-20 might be the most eye-catching pedal in BOSS history. The spinning lights don't just look cool, they also show the audio-rotation characteristics of the RT-20 in real time. The center of the display, illuminated in red light, represents the virtual horn. The outside ring, illuminated in blue, displays the rotation of the virtual bass speaker. It's attractive and informative!
- 4 types of sounds, from standard rotary speaker effects to rock-oriented tones, UNI-V, and more
- Adjustable mix balance between Treble Rotor and Bass Rotor
- Authentic rotary speaker sounds via COSM technology
- Guitar/Keyboard switch
- Onboard Overdrive effects
- Slow/Fast transition time is adjustable from gradual to rapid change; optional Expression pedal can control speed in real time
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.