The 1x35 TW Series Holographic Sight from BSA Optics is an unmagnified sight that mounts on any Picatinny or 5/8" Weaver rail. With four reticle patterns available in red or green, you can tailor the color and pattern to the situation and your preference. The fully coated optics provide clear viewing for fast target acquisition. The aluminum body features knurled windage and elevation turrets, so adjustments can be made by hand. With ? MOA per click shot correction, fine adjustments are simple to make. An 11-position rheostat offers brightness control for all lighting conditions. Ready to mount, this holographic sight comes in clamshell packaging. Specifications: - Magnification: 1x - Objective Lens Diameter: 35mm - Field of View @ 100 Yards: 68' - Exit Pupil Diameter: 35mm - Mounting System: Picatinny or 5/8" Weaver rail - Impact Point Correction: ? MOA per click - Maximum Windage/Elevation Adjustment: 40' @ 100 Yards - Weatherproofing: Water Resistant - Battery Battery: 1 x CR1620 - Dimensions: 4.1" x 3" x 3.4" - Weight: 8 oz - Finish: Matte Black
- BSA Optics Tactical Weapon 1x35 Holographic Sight, 4 Reticle Patterns Red and Green Dot, 5 MOA Dot
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.