Compact and affordable, the Boss VE-2 features automatic harmonies that can be controlled by a guitar input and/or manual settings, plus effects, automatic pitch correction, and more. The VE-2 also has USB connectivity for recording processed vocal sounds in computer software, great for both song production applications and capturing studio-quality sounds for YouTube videos.Even if you have no experience with music theory or gear, you can get impressive sounds immediately with the VE-2. When you connect your guitar, Auto Harmonist mode detects the chords you play in real time, automatically generating the correct harmony as you sing. If youre a solo vocalist, you can set the key manually, or just have the guitarist in your band plug in. Hybrid mode follows both guitar input and the manual key setting, perfect for spots where the guitar part drops out or alternates between rhythm and lead playing during vocal passages.12 different harmony types are available in the VE-2, and each adds one or two voices above and/or below your own voice. Each harmony type also has a variation setting that adds more voices for even richer harmonies, providing a total of 24 different sounds to choose from to suit any musical style.The VE-2 also includes easy-to-use effects to make your voice sound exceptional. You can add in some reverb, delay, or a combination of the two, all with a single control that lets you dial in the perfect sound right away on stage. With the Enhance button, you can smooth out your sound with one touch, and even add some subtle pitch correction with a second press of the button.The VE-2 is incredibly intuitive to use while performing, with dedicated buttons and knob-based controls that make it simple to get great sounds instantly. With the integrated footswitch, you can toggle harmony on/off while singing, or even bypass the VE-2s sound entirely. In addition, you can store three favorite sounds and recall them with a panel button or an optional footswitch.The XLR input on the VE-2 can be used with a variety of professional microphone types, including condenser mics that require phantom power to operate. Phantom power is available when the VE-2 is operated on batteries, letting you use a studio-level mic anywhere you play, even in street performances.With a USB cable, you can plug into your computer and capture your VE-2 vocal sounds directly into your favorite recording software. This is ideal for songwriting, allowing you to record high-quality vocalscomplete with harmonies and effectsin one pass for demos and other productions.USB connectivity also makes the VE-2 ideal for video performances to be posted on YouTube and other social media outlets, giving you studio-polished vocals that will make you stand out from other performers. The VE-2s loopback function is handy in this application; via loopback, you can stream backing music or karaoke tracks from your computer, and then mix the music with the VE-2s processed vocal sounds and record the result all at once, either back into the computer or to a video cameras sound input jack.Get your Boss VE-2 Vocal Harmonist Vocal Stompbox with Effects and Guitar-Driven Harmonies today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.