Buffalo Technologys LinkStation (LS220D series) combines an incredibly easy User Interface with the convenience, security and capacity of dual-bay, RAID-ready Network Attached Storage.
The LS220D is affordable, fast, and primed for intensive data storage tasks. Its pre-configured and can even be set up via Smartphones with a new mobileoptimised and intuitive interface.
Buffalo Technologys LS220 series is a two bay Network Attached Storage device available as a diskless enclosure, or fully populated with 2, 4, 6, or 8TB capacity.
- Powerful backup NovaBACKUP
- The LinkStation 220 is bundled with five licenses of NovaBACKUP Professional. The NovaBACKUP Professional automatically backs up your personal documents along with your favorite photos, music and videos, and protects your data on workstations locally and online. Regardless of theft, user error or hardware failure, NovaBACKUP keeps your data secure.
- Built-in BitTorrent
- Download media files directly to your LinkStation 220 without having to power up your PC with the built-in BitTorrent client. A BitTorrent client is a programme that uses the BitTorrent protocol to manage large file downloads and uploads over the Internet.
- Quick and easy setup
- The LS220 is fast and ready for intensive data storage tasks and can even be set up via Smartphones with a new mobileoptimised and intuitive interface.
- WebAccess - Free Apps
- Easily open Linkstation files from a remote site or with free WebAccess Apps available for Windows 8, iOS, Android, and Windows Phone 7 8.
- Direct Stream Digital (DSD)
- Stream digital music in studio quality - the LS220 series has Direct Stream Digital (DSD) playback and streams high-end audio files without losing quality. Buffalo is working together with major Audio equipment brands to ensure compatibility with most network-capable AV Receivers, Players, and Streamers and DSD-native and DSD over PCM file formats.
- Gigabit Ethernet port 10/100/1000
- Gigabit Ethernet port enabled for high-speed network connectivity.
- Built-in FTP and print servers
- Access your LinkStation 220 files via the built-in FTP server or print from anywhere on your network via the built-in print server, using USB 2.0 printer.
- Restricted network access
- Set access to network at group and user security levels to protect data.
- Seamlessly Wired to iTunes
- Access music files stored on your LinkStation 220 with your iTunes software.
- Active Directory support
- Works as a client in an Active Directory domain allowing the LinkStation 220 to utilise the domain users and groups.
- Backup for multiple Mac computers
- Supports Apple Time Machine - for backing up multiple Mac computers.
- Backup for LinkStations
- Schedule backups from one LinkStation to another over your LAN network or to an external hard disk drive via USB.
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.