Burris 300236 FastFire III 8 MOA Red Dot Reflex Sight w Picatinny MountDescriptionThe FastFire III Red Dot Reflex sight is the most versatile red dot sight on the market. Mount it on your favorite handgun, shotgun or hunting rifle for greater accuracy and faster target acquisition. You won't need to worry about sight alignment, eye dominance or finding your target. Just put the red dot on your target and pull the trigger. Compact and lightweight, the FastFire III won't affect the balance or handling, plus it offers unlimited eye relief, parallax-free 1x magnification and simple operation. The FastFire III offers upgraded features such as windage and elevation adjustments that don't require a special tool; a convenient power button with three levels of brightness and an automatic brightness setting and battery access on the top of the sight making it easier to change batteries. We've also added a low battery warning indicator and see-through protective cap. Ideally suited for use on pistols and AR-15's where fast target acquisition is desired, the FastFire III red dot sight will also match up well with carbines, lever guns and shotguns. The FastFire III is ruggedly designed, impervious to the elements and will hold up to years of punishing recoil. This FastFire III model comes with a Picatinny mount. Features Smaller, lighter in weight and more compact than most red dot sights Strong and durable with a frame made of stainless steel, bronze and anodized aluminum Can be mounted directly on almost any weapon including on the slide of a semi-automatic pistol Since eye relief is unlimited, the FastFire can be used on handguns, rifles and shotguns Low magnification provides an extremely large field-of-view Multicoating is sandwiched between two highly polished, optical quality glass lenses for protection from scratches and abrasion and a bright, clear sight picture Light-emitting diode Specifications Item #: 300236 Magnification: 1.07X Sight Window: 21mm x 15mm; 0.82" x 0.59" Elevation Adjustment Range: 3 degrees or 190" @100 yds. (524cm @100m) Windage Adjustment Range: 3 degrees or 190" @ 100 yds. (524cm @100m) Set Value for One Scale Division: 1 MOA or 1" @100 yds. w 60 scale divisions per turn Subtension of the Aiming Dot: 8 MOA (10.5cm @100m) Parallax-free Sighting Distance: ~50 yards Recoil Resistance: At least 1000 G's Operating Temperature Range: -10 F to +130 F (-25 C to +55 C) Storage Temperature Range: -40 F to +160 F (-40 C to +70 C) Power Supply: 3V Battery: (1) CR 2032 Lithium Battery Dimensions: 1.8" L x 1.0" W x 0.9" H Weight: 0.9 oz (25 grams) Comes with Lens Cover and 1x CR 2032 3V Lithium BatterySKU: 300236
- Battery: (1) CR 2032 Lithium Battery
- Can be mounted directly on almost any weapon including on the slide of a semi-automatic pistol
- Dimensions: 1.8" L x 1.0" W x 0.9" H
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 3 degrees or 190" @100 yds. (524cm @100m)
- Item #: 300236
- Light-emitting diode
- Low magnification provides an extremely large field-of-view
- Magnification: 1.07X
- Multicoating is sandwiched between two highly polished, optical quality glass lenses for protection from scratches and abrasion and a bright, clear sight picture
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 F to +130 F (-25 C to +55 C)
- Parallax-free Sighting Distance: ~50 yards
- Power Supply: 3V
- Recoil Resistance: At least 1000 G's
- Set Value for One Scale Division: 1 MOA or 1" @100 yds. w 60 scale divisions per turn
- Sight Window: 21mm x 15mm; 0.82" x 0.59"
- Since eye relief is unlimited, the FastFire can be used on handguns, rifles and shotguns
- Smaller, lighter in weight and more compact than most red dot sights
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 F to +160 F (-40 C to +70 C)
- Strong and durable with a frame made of stainless steel, bronze and anodized aluminum
- Subtension of the Aiming Dot: 8 MOA (10.5cm @100m)
- Weight: 0.9 oz (25 grams)"
- Windage Adjustment Range: 3 degrees or 190" @ 100 yds. (524cm @100m)
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.