@@ Neutral Density filters evenly reduce the amount of light passing thru the lens without effecting color. @@ Ideal for reducing bright light in large aperture situations when a narrow depth is field is needed. @@ Allows for slower shutter speeds when blurring or showing of movement is desired. @@ Allows balancing of exposure to highlight a key subject. @@ Lets you use higher speed films in bright light. @@ B&W Neutral Density filters are available in the following strengths: @@ .3 (2X) #101 Reduces the light one f-stop. @@ .6 (4X) #102 Reduces the light two f-stops. @@ .9 (8X) #103 Reduces the light three f-stops. @@ 1.8 (64X) #106 Reduces the light six f-stops @@ 3.0 (1,000X) #110 (ten f-stops) & 4.0 (10,000X) #113 (seventeen f-stops) are for astronomical and sun studies.
- Allows the use of relatively longer shutter speeds while retaining a wide aperture even in bright illumination. This allows for the emphasis of the subject by controlling depth of field or creating motion effect with subject blur.
- Eliminates overly bright, washed-out images.
- Equally effective in color or black and white photography.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.