This B+W Neutral Density Filter reduces the light by two f-stops (log density 0.6), and it is the most popular ND filter in photographic work. It offers many benefits, for instance f/4 instead of f/8 for selective sharpness instead of a great depth of field, or 1/15 s instead of 1/60 s for a flowing instead of a frozen waterfall. It has excellent color neutrality, costs less than the denser filters, and is recommended as part of a basic outfit. The filter factor is 4x.
- Product Type Filter
- Manufacturer Part Number 65-072892
- Manufacturer Schneider Optics, Inc
- Product Name 67mm #102 Neutral Density (ND) 0.6 Glass Filter
- Brand Name Schneider Optics
- Filter Attachment Diameter 67 mm
- Filter Type Neutral Density