Storacell by Powerpax "A9" Pack Battery Caddy, Orange - Holds 8 "AA" Batteries, 4 "AAA", and 1 9V Battery
AS easy to use as 1-2-3. Press on the bottom of the battery with your thumb to breach the locking tab, continue pushing the battery in the center opening, then twist out and pull battery out. No more Loose Batteries! Unique locking feature holds batteries firmly in place. Torison bars allow more flexibility and longer life of locking feature.
- Designed for pilots to carry batteries in their flight bag and airplane.
- Dispense batteries with one hand for safety and convenience.
- Finally! No more loose batteries!
- Holds 8-"AA" Batteries, 4-"AAA", and 1-9V Battery
- Made of high quality engineered plastic.
- Terminal protection at both ends regardless of how the battery is inserted.
- The caddy is also great for camping, boating, travel or at home.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.