Exact-voltage replacements for the now unavailable mercury cells used in hundreds of cameras and meters. Environmentally "green," 1.35V, zinc-air WeinCells are available to replace PX625/PX13, PX675 and RM400 batteries.
- Application/Usage Camera
- Battery Chemistry Zinc Air
- Output Voltage 1.4 V DC
- Product Type Battery
- Manufacturer Part Number W990120
- Manufacturer Wein
- Product Name MRB625 Zinc Air Camera Battery
- Brand Name Wein
- Agfamatic 300/ 4000/ 4008, Agfamatic 5008/6008, Optima 535/ 1035, Family Camera, Optima 500 Sensor, Optima 5000,/5008/ 6000/6008 sensors, Selectronic, Selectronic S
- 9d SLR, 9d
- Model 270 Insta-Load
- BELL AND HOWELL:
- FD35, Autoload 340/ 341, Auto Reflex Dial 35
- Topcon Auto 100, D1, Super D, Unirex
- C-2, S-2
- A35F, Cononet 28, Gill 17, QL 19, TLB, QL 19E,QL25S, Dial 35, Dial 35-2, Dial Rapid,Pellix, Pelix QL, EF, EX EE, EX EE Auto, Old F-1, F- 1n, FTb,FTb-TX, FT-QL, FX, TX, Demi 17, Demi EE 17
- Rapid D101,D202,D404
- LTL, 35MM, Prismat, Amica Auto,TL 1000
- RTL-1000, TL-1000
- 35FS, 35GP, V2
- GAF CORPORATION:
- L-14, L-17, L-CM, L-CS, Anscomatic 726, Autoset Cds
- GAF BERNARD:
- Auto 35, Model 503, Viceroy 5000
- 35EE, 35SL, Compact A, Practica LTL
- Meter Prism Finder CdS
- K-650 Zenit 2000 CTL
- K1010 Auto. Inst.
- Retina 11-F
- EE-Matic, TC, FS-1, T4, Auto-S, Auto S/1.6, Auto S-2, Auto S-261 (for meter), Auto-Reflex Autorex
- SE, SER, SET, SET-R, SET-R, Super 66, 6MM, 6 Meter/Finder, Meter/Prism
- Leica CL, M5, Leicaflex, SL, SL-MOT , Leicaflex SL2, SL2-MOT
- Auto Pak 700, SR-7, SR-7V, SR-100, SR-101, SR-102, SR-200, SR-201, SR-202, SR-MC, SR-SC, SRT200, SRT201, SRT202, SRT-MC II, SRT-SC II, Hi-Matics: 7, 7S, 11
- Minox 110S
- Automex 11, III, Sensorex
- Nikkormat FT, FTN, F, Photomic Finder DP I, II
- 35, 35 DC, 35 LC, 35 RC, 35 RD, 35 SC, 35 SP, 35 SPN, 35 UC, EED, FTL, M-1
- J.C. PENNY:
- SLR 2, SLR 3
- Spotmatic F
- FT, FT 11, FTX, M35, V6 II, Anscomatic 726, Computer 35, Flex 7, Color 35, Racer, Rapid
- 850, 900
- LTL, LTL3, MTL3, MTL5, TL, TL1000, Super TL3, Prakticamat
- 100X, 520M Cds, 600M, TLS 401, Singlex, Super Shot 2.4, SLX500, TLS400, Auto TLS-EE, Flex TLS401, Simplex, Simplex II, Singlex I
- 35S, 35T, A26, XF35, Rolleiflex SL26, SL35, SL35M, SL350 , Rolleimat F
- RTL 1000, Pentagon 6TL
- 7320, 7323, 7324, 7325, 7347, 7360, 7365, 7823, 7870
- Spiraflex TTL
- Auto EE, Auto EL, EL28
- RE-2, RE Super, Super DM, Uni, Unirex, Unirex EE
- XV-1 35mm SLR
- VSL-1 35mm SLR, VF101 35mm Electronic Rangefinder, Bessamatic CS, Ultramatic CS, Vitomatic 11 CS, 111 CS, Vitessa 500 AE, 500 SE, Vitessa 500 S, 1000 SR
- Y-12, Y-24, Half 14, Lynx 14/5000, Mat 124, Mat 124G, Ministar 700/D, Penta J-3, J-4, J-5, J-7
- Contaflex 126, 126 SLF, Super BC, Contarex Super, Icarex SL 706, Contessa S 310, S 312, Icarex 35CS, 35S, SL706, Vitessa 500S, 1000SR
- Microflex 100/200 Sensor, Movex Automatic 1, II, Movex Relfex, Movexoom
- 708, Cinemax 85E 8mm, Cosina 704, 706 Zoom, Models 803, 804, 810, 811, 812, 814, 820 Models 815, 816, 820T, 822, 826
- BELL AND HOWELL:
- 308, 339
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.