This Bowens Gemini 500 Pro Monolight offers portable, dependable lighting power that you can use anywhere in the world. This 500W self-contained unit can achieve flash durations as short as 1/2900 of a second and it's designed to seek the correct voltage to run on, no matter what electrical system it's connected to, so you can use it anywhere there's electricity. Or use it where there's no electricity, with the optional Bowens Travelpak battery.It's also designed to accept the optional Pulsar Trigger card for remote control of the flash. The flash tube is easily user replaceable, which means no service center fees. With a fast recycle time of 1.1 seconds to full power and flash variability from 15Ws to 500Ws, the Gemini 500 Pro is a great power source for any photographer.
- Flash durations as short as 1/2900 sec
- Multi-voltage power system makes the Gemini 500 operational almost anywhere in the world
- Pulsar Trigger Card compatibility
- Travelpak battery compatibility
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.